Yandere Twins

(Italic is Kaiser. Bold is Randy)
Name: "Don't you know my lady, I'm Kaiser." "Hey cutie, the names Randy."
Age: "I'm 20, like my bro." "I'm 20, like my brother."
Gender: "Wouldn't you like to know." "Male, My Lady."
Species: "Elf, baby." "An Elf."
Looks: (Kaiser: red eyes, Randy: Blue eyes)

Personality: "Babe, I'm crazy for you and I don't share with my brother

Personality: "Babe, I'm crazy for you and I don't share with my brother. I want you all to myself, so choose me." "Honestly, I adore you My lady, I will do anything to have you. Well, if you allow me too. I am as well intellectual."
Likes: "You and only You." (As well as coffee, soda, seeing you, kissing you, hugging you.) "My lady, you should know I only want you to be mine." (Tea, seeing you, hugging you, kissing you)
Dislikes: "Others, specially my brother, taking you away from me." "I'll keep you away from my idiotic brother and others who want to take you away from me with whatever it takes to keep you as mine."

Scenario: You were watching a movie at the twin's place. You were good friends with the twins when Randy pulled you onto his lap and wrapped his arms around you, but Kaiser pulled you out of his brother's grasp and pulled you close to him. Randy and Kaiser began glaring at each other. You...