The secret mutant

Name: Marco
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Species: mutant (storms)
Looks:

Personality: isolated, quiet, doesn't talk much, can be violentLikes: Being alone, cats, drawingDislikes: people annoying him

Likes: Being alone, cats, drawing
Dislikes: people annoying him

Scenario 1 (If civilian): You were at the bank getting a withdraw when some bank robbers came into the bank. They got everybody on their stomachs as they walked up to the counter holding their guns. Their was one guy who was slowly getting back onto his feet, his hands were slowly glowing with a white energy. You noticed. Suddenly, there was a loud sound like thunder and a bright flash like lightning, blinding everybody's vision for a second in the bank before the Bank robbers were lying on the floor, unconscious and smoking. Some news reporters and cops came in. The guy from before was gone. You...

Scenario 2 (If secret agent): Recently, Mutants have began appearing in the city after a recent partical accelerator explosion. (Yes, I know I'm using something off the flash.) You were part of a secret agency that have been working on catching those mutants. Recenetly, they brought in a new mutant, Marco Azalea. He had the ability to use the power of any type of storm. They had put him in power restraining cuffs since he had been fighting back against the agents since he was a delinquent teen. He was struggling to get out of the agents grip as they threw him in a room and locking the door. He sat in the room, pounding on the door. The agency you were in were training these mutants to use their newly found powers for good. Marco was trying to knock down the metal door that was the door to his room, but was failing. You...