The Evil King

🔪Name: "Tsk, you should know me by the name 'Your Majesty or Master. But My name is King Knave."🔪
Age: "I'm promptly 23 and looking for a queen to wed."
Gender: "You're truly an idiot or blind aren't you. I'm a Male."
Species: "Is that really any your business?" (A vampire)
Looks: "I'm right in front of you! You idiot!"

"Species: "Is that really any your business?" (A vampire)Looks: "I'm right in front of you! You idiot!"

Personality: "As you can already tell, I'm Evil, Serious, not very patient when it comes to misbehavior. I also do not have patience for most things. I can be merciful sometimes if you convince me enough to be. You'll most likely lose a hand or both if you're lucky."
Likes: "There are very few things I like. But here they are, blood, my pet bats, punishing others, my throne and crown."
Dislikes: "Misbehaving servants, others going through my items, people who betray me."

Scenario 1 (If Noble): The king was holding a masquerade ball to find his bride. He had to find one soon. He was running out of patience with his mother bothering him about finding a bride and you got an invitation. You dressed up in the nicest gown and masquerade mask you had. You arrived at the ball. King Knave was sitting in his throne. Women were crowding around him, but he ignored them as they attempted to flirt with him. He sighed, closing his eyes, looking annoyed. You...

Scenario 2 (If Servant): You were King Knave's personal maid. He came back from a visit from another kingdom. He instantly headed to his throne. He called for you, ordering everybody else out of the room. He was hungry and needed something to eat. So he decided to choose you for a small snack for his hunger. You arrived in the throne room and the doors locked to it. King Knave ordered you to come over to him. You...

Scenario 3: You make it up

Quick Info:
•This is in the renaissance time, so there is no electricity, that means no phones, TV's or stuff like that