Chapter 4

Imani Pov
Watching her yell at Cairo like that was so sexy. She's just so bomb in her black maxi dress. Heaven is the most beautiful baby I have seen in my life. I love how she called me her girl. I ain't her girl yet but trust me y'all she will be mine.

Imani: So I'm your girl?

Nevaeh: Yeah you are and he ain't gon come up in my home and disrespect my company fuck he thought this was. I'm sick and tired of him trying to control me I got away from him for a reason

Imani: I'll just smack him down the stairs

Making Nevaeh laugh was funny. She just had this smile that I wanted to see more often. She's my girl I don't care.

Nevaeh Pov

Me and Imani was just cooling in my living room. I went to my room and went in my closet and grabbed me sum bud and fontos and went back down and sat next to Imani.

Nevaeh: You smoke bro?

Imani: Yes what kind of bud you got?

Nevaeh: Blue dream shits about to be smacking bro.

Imani: say less bro

I rolled two fat ass blunts I pearled the fuck out of them in 5 minutes. I lit the first one and took 2 big ass hits and passed it to Imani.

I made some bomb slow burning blunts shits was bomb. We was just sitting there high asf laughing at each other having a ball.

I love Imani's vibe she not for that drama she all about getting her money and just sitting back and enjoying life.

Imani: Yo

Nevaeh: Yeah?

Imani: I like you

Nevaeh: I like you too you cool people you just what I need in my life right now I've been so stressed and you have been relieving it.

Imani: Your my girlfriend I don't care.

Nevaeh: Girl I'm staying single till I die.

Imani: yeah I bet

Nevaeh: Why do you like me?

Imani: Cause you the realest girl I have met in a long ass time.

Nevaeh: thank you I needed to hear that.

I looked at the time and it's 2 in the morning.

Imani: Your phone says 2

Nevaeh: yeah wtf come with me

I took her up to my bed room and I gave her a basketball shorts and I changed into my booty shorts and my sports bra and we got in the bed. I was laying on her chest just about to fall asleep. Someone started banging on my door like crazy.

Who tf is at Nevaeh's door ?comment below who you fhink it is!!
Tiana💘💘