Chaprer 1

Neveah Pov

All I can say waking up to my baby girls smile is the best thing in the world. She is what made me stronger but we need to get ready for today. I checked my iPhone 6s Plus and seen a text from Cairo's mom saying she wanted to see Heaven today. I got up and put Heaven in a white onsie saying "Princess Heaven" and a little pink tutu and I put her in her crib and put some Mickey Mouse on to distract her. I managed to get dressed (outfit in MM) without her screaming for me. I went back to pick her up and put her in car seat and we headed outside and we got in my 2017 all white Range Rover I buckled her car seat in the bottom part and I got in and started to head to Cairo's moms house.

On my way I realized I have some me time and I could handle some stuff with Kaylani. I stopped at Kaylani house and honked my horn and she came out and got in my car and we headed to the house.

*15 minutes later*

We made it to the house and the last person I wanted to see was Cairo's dumb ass.

Kaylani: I'm not going in I'll fuck him up.

Neveah: I can do this if anything I'll call you.

I got out the car grabbed her diaper bag and the princess herself and knocked on the door and his brother opened the door and he immediately took the baby from me.

King: Look at my God Daughter slash niece I missed you mami.

I watched her as she smiled at her god father showing off her dimples looking like her father and I walked in the house calling my mother. No matter what happened between me and her son she will always be my mom.

Nevaeh: MOMMY IM HOME!!!

Nessa: MY BABY GIRL!!

We hugged and managed to laugh as we goofed off and Cairo came out of nowhere but I ignored him I'm working on my anger.

Cairo: The fuck she doing her momma she ain't no family no more.

Nessa: Yes the hell she is! You better treat her with some respect she is the mother of your daughter and my grand baby for crying out loud here!

Cairo: she ain't nothing but a hoe

Nevaeh: I'm growing here cause right now I just want to knock your shit but I'm not. I should be the one hating you for crying out loud you raped me but in the end I was blessed with the best thing in my life my daughter if you don't want to be apart of her life don't disrespect me cause i have never talked bad about you. So cut the shit you want to be apart of her life hit me up if not shut the fuck up. Mama I'll be back later love you.

Nessa: love you too baby

As I left I gave baby girl a kiss and mama he's to leave Cairo shocked at what I said. I got back in my car and we went straight to the nail salon and I got my nails done I was in need of a serious refill.

After the salon we went to get mcdonalds and we headed to the trap. I got out my car and saw all the studs, girls , niggas all staring at me. I swear it's so rude to stare. I went inside and checked the money and made sure everything is good and I payed my workers. Me and my workers are legit like a family like any day I can invite them over and have a big ass dinner for them we don't do that solo shit we work together as one.

Kaylani: Word on the street is that bartender Imani gon be at Ace of Stars tonight.

Nevaeh: Let's slide through bro I heard she was a force.

Kaylani: say less

We headed out and I called Nessa real quick while I was on my way home.

Nevaeh: Ma can you keep her tonight?

Nessa: yeah no problem. Have you heard from Cairo?

Nevaeh: no ma it's obvious he doesn't car for her at all.

Nessa: No I believe he should be hitting you up soon he was playing with her earlier and he was enjoying it. Have fun tonight baby girl let loose baby love you!

Nevaeh: I hope so ma. Thank you ma I love you too. I made it home and went straight to sleep and got some sleep before tonight.

So how are we liking it? It will get better just wait on it.

Tiana💘