Chapter 3

Imani Pov

I have been thinking about Nevaeh non stop since I met her like wtf is it man? Like she just make me want to drop all the hoes and get on some real loyal shit. Turns out when I made it back to my crib Nevaeh gave me her number too I didn't notice and I have been contemplating for like the past hour to call her.

Nevaeh Pov

I made it home got Heaven out her car seat and me and her were in the living room playing with her toys I put on Doc Mcstuffins for her and I went in the kitchen and started making her a bottle and I went to go feed her and I burped her and she fell asleep after she burped so I put her in her play pen. I went to my kitchen and ordered some Chinese food and after I put my phone down someone called me I picked up the unknown number.

Nevaeh: Run yah mouth or get murked

Imani: Damn shordy so we killing niggas for calling yah phone?

I instantly recognized that sexy voice.

Nevaeh: well a unknown number is calling a niggas phone and I forgot I slipped my number in your pocket.

Imani: you good what you doing ma?

Nevaeh: nothing waiting for my food to come how about you?

Imani: I'm trying to make some plans I ain't working tonight.

I want her to come so I can fuck her all day and night bro but I ain't gon do that.

Nevaeh: come to my crib bro

Imani: say less text me your address

I hung up the phone looked at my apartment thank god it was looking good I went to the mirror I and made sure I looked good.

I then texted her my address and she said she was on her way.

My food came I started grubbing it was bomb as fuck.

Then my doorbell rang. I put my food down wiped my hands and I went to the door and opened it was the sexy Imani herself.

I have her a hug and she smelled so good I didn't want to let her go. She came in and she made herself right at home and I made her a plate of food and as soon as I was about to sit baby girl woke up.

I went up to get her I brought her to the living room.

Nevaeh: Imani this is my daughter Heaven.

Imani: She really is a spitting image of King that's crazy bro.

Nevaeh: Yeah sadly but at least she got my dimples as I started tickling her and she started smiling and laughing.

I put her on her mat on the floor on her stomach so she can have some tummy time.

I sat back on couch and sat back and was just cooling. Imani was looking at me but I ain't say shit. My phone started ringing I got up and grabbed it was Cairo.

Nevaeh: Run yah mouth Cairo

Cairo: Can I take Heaven tonight?

Nevaeh: You got a room for her?

Cairo: We gon stay with my mom so she can help me so I can learn.

I looked at Imani she smiled at me and I thought of some freaky shit.

Nevaeh: Yeah no problem

Cairo: good come open the door.

I hung up went to the door I hope he won't start shit with Imani I don't want to have to pop his ass real quick.

I opened the door and he looked me up and down and licked his lips. Ugh nasty ass creep. He looks at Imani she ain't pay him no mind.

Cairo picked her up and I gave him her bag. He looked at me

Cairo: who the fuck is that?

Nevaeh: That's none of your concern.

Cairo: Yes it is I don't want no one around my daughter unless they fam to her.

Nevaeh: You think I care what you want? My nigga you don't have her last name so right now you should be kissing my fat ass cause I'm letting you take her.

Cairo: Nevaeh I'm not playing with you

Nevaeh: I can keep my girl around my daughter if I want to! You damn sure ain't my father.

He walked out pissed and I said bye to my baby and I went back to the couch and jumped on Imani. She was mad comfy so I just laid there on her.

Good chapter right? Do you think Cairo should have the right to say who can and can't be around Heaven? Comment what you think!

Tiana💘