"Why can't we just be what we are and be happy with that" she rolled her eyes "Because Karter I want more from you" I screwed my face up "More like what baby girl". "A title I want to be your girl" "I'm not looking for all that right now" she moved and got up "So I'm not good enough to be your girl but good enough for you to fuck" I shrugged "I mean nobody told you to bend over for me" her face grew red which meant she was angry. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not no wack ass heartless nigga but like my mama say why buy the whole cow when she giving you the milk for free meaning why should I brand something that she willing to give me you feel me. "You aint shit for real" she said as tears rolled down her cheeks I sighed walking over to her I pulled her into a hug "I ain't mean to hurt yo feelings baby girl don't be like that" her hands stayed at her side and her body was stiff I planted a kiss on her cheek and when I seen that she started to loosen up I kept going moving them from her cheek to her neck. She let out a slight moan and that was my signal to give her what she was really asking for this was how we rocked I would go days or whatever not talking to her she will make a big about it I'll fuck her and we'll be good again she knows I don't want nothing more and she cool with that but today it was something different the fall out was about us being serious and she knew for me right now that wasn't happening.

We laid in her bed out of breath from the lil round we just did her head laid on my chest and my hands were behind my head. "I only have one question for real tho Karter if I'm the only chick you messing with why is it so hard for you to commit to me" I sighed before I could answer my phone rang I looked to see Sky calling and smiled "Is that why" I looked over to see her looking at my phone "Nah it's not...I gotta go I'll hit you up later" she nodded and I kissed her forehead I pulled on my shirt and pants since I ain't fully strip I left.

Walking in my room I seen Sky sitting on my bed watching tv "Yo mama let me in" I nodded already knowing I pulled off my shirt "Give me a minute I gotta shower" she scrunched up her face "Yo nasty ass just came from fucking didn't you" I laughed and threw my shirt at her walking in the bathroom I heard her yell don't be throwing your dirty clothes on me. After my 15 minute shower I came out in some gym shorts and got in the bed next to Sky "How did your shoot go" I asked taking the remote from her she snatched it back "It went good at first I was nervous but after a while I warmed up and my poses became more natural you should've seen me bestfriend I did so good" I nodded "I'm happy for you did you get a couple finished pics" she nodded pulling out her phone showing me everything.

"What's the matter" the Skylar asked I looked up at her to see she was already looking down at me studying my face "Nothing why you ask" she laughed "Don't lie to me Karter it's all in you face what's wrong" I sighed I knew I couldn't lie to Sky besides my mama and Kiah Sky could read me like and open book. "How would you feel if I got a girlfriend" she shrugged "I mean if you happy then I'm cool like you my bestfriend if you happy then I'm happy and if that's what you wanna do go for it" she turned to look at me "You thinking about making it official with Loreal" I laughed "Forever being petty but I'm thinking about it you we been messing around for a good minute and today she said something that just got me thinking you know" she nodded "Like I said if that's something you wanna do then do it I'm happy for you just know I'm go be yo Best friend for life even after death" I smiled and pulled her down in the bed with me making her lay next to me. I kissed her forehead "You the best you know that" she laughed "I know" she snapped her fingers and I laughed.

"Come on find a movie I'll make is something to eat" we got out my bed made our way downstairs forgetting that my momma cooked I was geeked to see the food done "I made us both a plate before walking to the front room after handing her the plate she sat it down and grabbed mines while I went back to get us something to drink. We cuddled up watching south side with you I really ain't wanna see this movie but she was a huge fan of Tika Sumpter so for her I would she fell asleep in my arms watching the movie which by the way was extremely boring and a waste of time but I carried her up to my room laying her down then making my way back down stairs to text Lauren.

 We cuddled up watching south side with you I really ain't wanna see this movie but she was a huge fan of Tika Sumpter so for her I would she fell asleep in my arms watching the movie which by the way was extremely boring and a waste of time but I...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I sighed looking at the message "Let's see how this goes" I said aloud before cleaning the mess. Walking to my room I climbed into bed and just like any other time Skylar cuddled up next to me "Good night bestie" I smiled "Good night blacky" she flipped me off before I hit the small lamp and dosed off right behind her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things from Karters eyes

Sooooo what y'all thinking

What do y'all wanna see

Next chapter will be a month ahead and they'll be in school only to speed things up a bit

Skylar and Karter are bestfriend goals 😍

Tell me what y'all think

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Love JayyBev 😘😘😘✌🏾️✌🏾️✌🏾️