"Not in the way I'd like, but I am assigned to you tonight if you do need anything, so I'll be around anyways" Liz replied with a slight giggle just as Lauren walked up. "Okay guys are you ready?" Liz asked stepping up to the front of the group. They all nodded and proceeded to follow Liz into the club and up a flight of stairs.

"Welcome to the VIP Lounge" Liz announced as she opened a set of double doors to reveal a large room with it's own bar and lounge tables. There were a few friends there that the girls knew. And one person sitting alone at the bar with their back to the door.

"Well, let's get started!" Mitch proclaimed as they approached the bar. Once their and they were waiting on their drinks, Kirstie had accidentally bumped the person's arm. "Oh my gosh, I'm so...." she stopped mid sentence, her mouth falling open when she turned and saw who was sitting there.

"Hey baby" the man laughed as he sat there a moment. "Jeremy!" Kirstie exclaimed setting her drink down and tossing her arms around his neck. She kissed him firmly on the mouth, "What in the world are you doing here?" "Well, a very nice friend of yours got a hold of me a few days ago" Jeremy replied just as Lei and Avi walked up to them, a huge smile on Lei's face.

"Surprise!!" Lei said to Kirstie. "Oh my god, I don't know what to say really......thank you so much" Kirstie said hugging Lei as well. "It's not a problem, honestly I felt bad you know, with everyone else having their someone around and you didn't. So I messaged Jeremy a few days ago and we worked something out to get him out here."

Kirstie smiled widely and wrapped her arms around Jeremy again. "Okay everyone, time for shots!" the bartender declared pouring the first round of shots. Everyone cheered and soon the shots were gone. "Let's dance!" Kirstie exclaimed, pulling all the girls and Mitch with her as they headed downstairs to the lower level dance floor. With the girls gone, they guys took a moment to sit around and chit chat some and relax before having to entertain their hyper counterparts again.

The music cut off downstairs alerting the small group of men as they approached the large windows. They could hear some commotion going on downstairs and the girls in the middle of the dance floor surrounded by the large crowd. Now I know what you're thinking, there's no way something like this could happen......wrong. It was like straight from a movie. There in the club, a real life dance-off was about to go down.

The DJ spun some tracks and several small groups of people took their turn dancing. The girls were last to go but thoroughly killed it with their moves. They cheered with everyone before they made their way back upstairs. "Way to go girls" Scott complimented. They spent about another hour at that club, several shots later and it was time for them to leave to hit up the next club.

They made it to the next club and in to the VIP room. They had more rounds before hitting the dance floor. They had even managed to get Kevin and Avi to join them.

"I'm glad you joined us this time" Lei practically screamed over the loud music. Avi smiled and nodded his head. Dancing say, in the typical sense wasn't really his thing, yes his hips had a mind of their own but that's as far as it went. As it turns out he had also learned something new about Lei. Not only did she hula dance. But she also danced hip-hop and various other types of dancing. At the moment her back was to him as they were dancing with the others nearby.

As the song ended they made their way back to their private room. There was yet another round of drinks and shots waiting on them. Everyone had consumed a fair amount of alcohol thus far. Yet, no one was even close to hitting the drunk mark.

Avi shook his head and smiled, at this rate they'd all be hungover in the morning. But hey, him and the rest of PTX was on vacation, no reason not to live it up right? They all grabbed a shot and tossed them back, making a neat little pyramid out of the glasses.