Chapter 6

Last time:

"Trade me" Kini pleaded looking at Mitch with her best puppy dog eyes. "Go on, just take these to Avi okay?" Mitch smiled and shooed Kini toward the guys room.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay girls, mommy is here to help" Mitch crooned as he joined the girls in front of the sink in the bathroom. Suddenly Mitch was bombarded with questions left and right from Lei and Kai, asking his opinion on their choices and pairings.

"Okay okay hold on" Mitch laughed as he set his wine glass down on the counter and scurried off into the bedroom and rummaged around in Lei's closet for the needed items. He came back a moment later handing Lei and Kai a few items each. "Now you're complete" he stated satisfactorily, picking up his wine glass again and draining the contents.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kini knocked on the door to the guys room once then slowly opened the door before stepping inside. "Hey Kini, what's up? Where's Mitch?" Scott asked somewhat sadly, noticing that it wasn't his favorite brunette. "Mitch switched with me. He got caught up in the girls getting ready" Kini laughed shaking her head slightly.

"That's Mitchy for you" Scott laughed. "But he did ask me to give these to you" Kini said passing some shoes to Avi. "Great, thanks" Avi said with a smile. "A little crazy over there?" Avi asked curiously slipping on his shoes.

"Well, that's one way of putting it" Kini laughed again, sighing heavily before flopping down on the bed. "I may be female but I do not go that crazy when I get ready." "Yea, sometimes Kirst can get that way" Kevin said with a chuckle. "On a side note, I think they were just about done, they were doing finishing touches and such when I booked it out of there" Kini said sitting up.

"Let's do another round then we'll head downstairs" Kini stated as she poured four more shots and handed them out. "To a good night and great friends!" Scott toasted as everyone raised their glasses before tossing them back.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay are you all ready?" Haley asked the group of girls. "I think so" Kirstie replied looking around a moment. "Alrighty, let's do another shot then I'll let the guys knows to meet us downstairs" Mitch said as he dished out a shot to each person.

"Hmm, to great friends, and a good night" Kai toasted. "Oh and....here's to the top, here's to the middle, here's hoping we all get a little" Mitch finished with a giggle. The girls stared a moment then giggled loudly before they all slung back their shots, making a pyramid out of the empty shot glasses.

"Okay, I'll head down first then you guys make your way down in say five?" Mitch said receiving nods from the girls. "See you soon!!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You boys ready?" Kini asked as they all sat their empty glasses off to the side. "I was born ready" Scott said with a laugh as they began to make their way downstairs. "Hey" Mitch called out in a sing song voice. "Mitchy!" Scott called out with a huge smile as they met up with him in the hall. Mitch hugged Scott tightly and smiled grabbing his hand. "Are they ready?" Kini asked. Mitch nodded enthusiastically "Yep, they said they'll meet us downstairs in a few minutes."

"Let's go then" Kevin said as the small group went downstairs into the foyer. "Ki, Uncle just pulled up" Mrs. Higa said as she stuck her head out of the kitchen. "Thank you auntie" Kini replied. "You all have a nice time yea?" Mrs. Higa said, as she hugged each of the boys. "Don't let those girls get too crazy." "Yes ma'am" Kevin replied. Sounds could be heard from upstairs, a door closing and some shuffling of feet. "Here they come" Mitch said proudly with a wide smiled, as he elbowed Avi in the ribs gently, sliding him an exaggerated wink.