Avi smiled and looked up when he heard voices at the top of the stairs. His mouth all but fell agape when he saw her. She had an old Hollywood glamour about her. Her hair was down and hung loose around her face, sultry eyes, bold red lips. Her outfit however was more current. She wore a pair of dark wash skinny jeans, a vibrant red high-low tunic top, and a pair of black heels. She wore a gold necklace and matching bracelet as well. And toted a small black wrist-let with gold accents.

Kai was similarly dressed to Lei. She wore light makeup, light wash skinny jeans, a blue mock neck crop top, and tan wedges. All the girls descended the staircase, meeting the guys at the bottom. Mitch giggled breaking Avi out of his trance, much to his amazement. "Oh my god, you all look amazing" Scott gushed, Avi was thankful that Scott had taken the opportunity and was the one to break the ice first. "They're totally slaying it" Mitch agreed.

"Thanks to you Mitchy" Lei smiled, hugging him. "Well, what can I say....mommy loves fashion" Mitch laughed, discreetly elbowing both Avi and Kevin. "Very beautiful as always ladies" Kevin complimented, smiling widely at Kai.

"Yes, very beautiful" Avi agreed, only able to manage a few words. He was still floored from when he watched Lei come down the stairs. She was so captivatingly beautiful, but not just because of her looks. She had the whole package to him.

He grabbed Lei's hand and pulled her to him, "You look so mesmerizing, just so beautiful" Avi whispered in her ear, causing Lei to smile widely up at him in thanks. "I have to get a picture" Mrs. Higa exclaimed, dashing away a moment to retrieve a camera. She came back a few moments later, "Okay everyone get close together" Mrs. Higa motioned with her hand. They all gathered together for a few pictures before it was time to go.

"Okay have a good time" Mrs. Higa said with a smile. "Have uncle let me know when you are coming home" Mrs. Higa said turning to Lei. "Hai mama" Lei replied with a nod. Leilani's phone went off a moment as she opened the text message smiling widely and shot off a quick response to the mysterious sender.

"Time to go guys" Kirstie said as she watched everyone pair up. She smiled sadly, she missed Jeremy very much and wished he could be here with her enjoying the relaxing mini vacation she was on. They walked outside to the waiting limo, the girls' uncle waiting for them with the back door open. They all piled into the back of the stretch hummer limo.

Champagne was already on ice as well as a fully stocked mini bar. "To the first stop?" Lei's uncle asked. "Yes uncle" Leilani replied from beside Avi. "First stop?" Kirstie asked. "Well, I did say that we were really going to show you guys the city" Lei laughed with a small smile as she felt Avi link his hand with hers.

"Alright guys, let's party" Kini replied passing around large flutes of champagne to each person. After a little bit of time driving they made it to the heart of downtown Oklahoma City; Bricktown. They pulled up in front of their first stop for the night.

They all squeezed out of the limo onto the street and approached a monster of a man positioned at the entrance. When they got closer, the stoic man broke out into a large grin. "It's about time you've come back to see me" the man boomed. "I know, I'm sorry...we've been busy Leo" Lei explained. "Ah, no worries" Leo replied with a wave of his hand.

"Oh man, I love you guys!" Leo exclaimed, noticing who the girls were accompanied by. "Thanks we really appreciate that" Scott replied. "Alright guys go on in, you know who to talk to right?" Leo said opening the door for them. "Yep, sure do. Thanks Leo" Lei said hugging the giant man. He nodded as they stepped inside.

Immediately they were assaulted with loud music and blinding lights as they approached the entry desk, with a slim blonde. "Hey girl!" "Hey Liz, everything ready?" Lei asked her friend. "Sure is, Lauren is on her way to relieve me and I'll show you up" Liz commented. "That's awesome, will you be able to join us?"