"Yea, a little refresher course would be great." Lei then took the next few minutes and went over some things with Scott, who as it turns out, still remembered quite a bit. Once Scott was comfortable they all paired off on the four wheelers. Kini and Kirstie, Kai and Kevin, Scott and Mitch, and Avi and Lei. "Don't forget your gear" Lei motioned as everyone donned goggles and helmets. With a signal of her hand Lei motioned for all to follow then pointed Avi in the right direction.

She smiled widely and wrapped her arms around Avi's waist. "Hold on Mitchy" Scott said loudly as he felt Mitch's arms wrap around his waist to hold tightly. They traveled a few trails throughout the wooded area on the land and were riding for about an hour before Lei signaled them to stop when they came upon a small clearing. She got off the ATV first and pulled of the helmet.

"So what do you guys think?" Lei asked as everyone joined her. "Oh my gosh, it's so fun!! I want to do it more often!" Kirstie exclaimed with a huge smile and a giggle. "Well, maybe we can work something out?" Kini offered as they all stood around a moment. "It's so quiet out here" Kevin stated as he looked off into the distance a moment. "Yea I like to come out here when I need to think or to just totally relax" Kai said, receiving a nod from Lei.

"You guys are so lucky. LA is nothing like this, it's always so busy and people rushing about. But nothing like New York City though" Scott said thoughtfully. "Yea I like LA but sometimes it's nice to be able to just get away from everything sometimes" Kevin added. "Shall we head back then?" Lei asked looking around at everyone. "Sounds good to me" Mitch said with a small shrug.

"Oh if we want to switch it up some, how about the original driver rides in back?" Lei suggested garnering a terrified look from Mitch. "Don't worry Mitchy, I'll help you" Scott reassured Mitch with a smile. "Of course if you don't want to that's completely okay" Lei said with a small laugh. "I'd like to give it a try" Kirstie volunteered confidently. "Same here" Kevin added as Lei walked up to Kai and Kini asking them to help out before walking over to Avi.

"If you want to drive us back you can, Lei" Avi said to her as he looked down at her and smiled. "Are you sure?" Lei asked. "Yea, I'm positive." Lei smiled widely, "You're the best" she said with a giggle. Lei shoved her helmet on her head and climbed on the ATV. Once she got settled Avi got on behind her and put his helmet on as well.

Lei glanced around and waited a moment for the new drivers to get comfortable. After about ten minutes she got a nod from everyone and she started off in the direction they came.

She took it slow, glancing back every so often to make sure everyone was okay. She smiled widely and turned back around. Avi stayed close to her, his chest pressed close to her back although he didn't put his arms around her waist just yet.

He sat close to her thinking about the recent events. Was it okay to become so enamored with someone in a little over a month's time? Could he be falling in love with her? Did love at first site even really exist? Was he ready for that again? Could things really work out between them? He shook his head slightly.

He wasn't going to dwell on it. He was going to enjoy it. He smiled widely, he was going to go for it, take the chance on her. He wrapped his arms around her loosely, only tightening his grip when he felt her lean back slightly into his touch. Soon you could see the house in the distance as they made their way to the garage. When they finally came to a stop, Lei cut the engine and pulled off the helmet as Avi did the same.

She craned her body around as much as she could and looked up at him. He smiled and squeezed her tightly, her hand coming to rest on the back of his head as she hugged him back. Avi then clambered off the back of the ATV, Lei following suit. "We so have to do that again" Kirstie gushed. "Maybe we can before you guys have to head out" Kai suggested to her.