Tagged Again

So someone tagged me again *cough NARWHALBABE cough*

So I guess just 15 facts about me?

1. I'm often told that I look like an introvert, which truth be told, I used to be. I guess wearing sweaters and skinny jeans, while sticking my face in a book is called an introvert 🤔. I think being in sports and having to cooperate with others has changed that, I'm now more then likely both.

2. I love to sketch and draw during my free time, when I'm not writing or trying to catch up on school work I've missed. It's just something that calms me, it helps.

3. I've taken tests and quizzes and many of my doctors have told me I use both my left and right sides of my brain. I tend to lean slightly to my left, but I still use both when presented a certain situation. Which is healthy, I'm glad. Usually if you don't know, the left brain is your analytical, intuitive side, where you use the logic portion and such. Your right is mainly thoughtful, sympathetic side. A picture below shows all the stuff I don't want to write.

 A picture below shows all the stuff I don't want to write

4. I can come off as cold, or very analytical to someone. I don't mean to, I just do. In all honestly, I'm trying to be more empathic towards others, but as I used to work alone when I was younger, it doesn't seem to click much.

5. I hate the way society is heading. The election is proof of that. It seems that the political parties have tossed us -not one but two- extremists. Trump wants to build a wall by making Mexico pay for it, well I have a few words to that, que le importa. Honestly, I think it's good that he wants to rid America from drug dealers, but he really has to remember that NOT ALL MEXICANS ARE FUCKING DRUG DEALERS. As for Hilary. I just have no words for her and her campaign.

6. A lot of people have asked me how am I so smart? Well ya see, there's a thing called actually studying for the class! There's short cuts, but that will get you nowhere in life. Sure ask your friends for the answer and such, but trust me when college comes around and you need them, they will be several thousand miles away. Have fun trying to get your phone from your professor.

7. In a way, I'm a hopeless romantic but then I also am not. It's confusing I know. I often like to read about the classic love story of girl meets boy and they fall in love, but I also like being able to see the struggles they face and them growing as two independent people that are not solely focused on the relationship itself.

8. At times, I'm rather pessimistic. I tend to not see the optimistic side of things. It's just the way I am. And I know that this gets on my friend's nerves, but I see things differently, I see the darkness that lies in that light, and to most it scares them. I guess that's why most think I'm weird?

9. I've been told I live in my own world. That I'm not aware of my surroundings well enough. But I do, I'm very much aware, but I'm just too tired of seeing the same thing over and over. All I see is a world filled with hate and anger, there is so much hate between gender, sexuality, race, religion. I'm sure that somewhere on this Earth there is good. But at the moment, that's all I see.

10. I'm a nerd and a dork. Ask me what the theta is in a physics problem and I'll gladly find it. Ask me what comic book I've read recently and more then likely it will be the new 52 Batgirl of Burnside. I'm a dork because I'm often awkward around other teens, online I'm able to just be myself and type away.

11. I absolutely love rock. I always turn to music when I'm stuck on a chapter, or essay, or assignment. And at an instant, I'm relaxed and not stressed.

12. I am a bit musically inclined. I've taught myself how to play piano, guitar and drums. Guitar was often by ear and visual. Drums was by ear. And piano was visual.

13. I used to write to create a fictional world of my own. It was often the place where I can control everything. And I enjoyed and I still do. I know that I can't control everything in my life, and finding something to create all on my own is just fascinating to me.

14. I want to go to college and major in Biochemistry, along with become a doctor. Most people would tell you that they want the money that comes from that career, but in all honesty, I want to save lives. I'm sure that I can't be a vigilante, I mean I don't think Texas needs a Joker around here. It's dry. I just want to save lives, because each life counts and I don't want to see another people be killed in senseless accidents or violence. In fact, each thing that kills us can be prevented, it's just there are human beings who are stupid and idiotic enough to get drunk or let themselves get angry.

15. For those of you who asked, I am straight, I've noticed that a lot of people have asked that. I like guys and that's me. So sorry girls I'm not available, although, I'm sure you lot are a lovely bunch. I am currently writing and working on a novel with a few of my friends that is LGBT. I do support LGBT rights, I know that everyone is human and you guys are no different because you like the same gender or are transgender and such. You feel, see, touch, taste, smell, and love the same way we "straight" people do. I hope no one takes offense to that.

Now I tag...what 15 people?
So I tag-
chillimac
ChloeAshton6
babsgordons
oracle01
Yumyumhotdogs
yanglove1
NARWHALBABE (because I can)
LoyallyScrewed
batgirl613
MelanieZamar
skyeworthington14
LoyallyScrewed
arsenblue
DearKittyKat
TheAverageBookLvr

I hope I got all 15. Someone count for me?