Noragami

ChloeAshton6 you love this sunshine child.

This is Yukine, who is a Shinki. He is Yato's regalia (a human who has passed on, but cannot obtain the afterlife). Yato is a Japanese God and most mortals don't notice the Japanese gods that are in the world. Yuki is also in that sort of state, kinda like how we hardly notice many of the people we pass by everyday. It's like that...I guess?? Well, it's a good ass show.

My poor sweet Yuki. HE ONLY WANTS TO BE NORMAL. MY CHILD WANTS TO BE NORMAL. (Ignore my rambling)

Anyways, he's a troubled Shinki. See his rather short life (it's in the description of the anime/manga) was rather....harsh. He died before his middle teen years, 14 years old; thus, stuck at an age where he isn't a kid, but also not a mature teen, necessarily. So he's rather temperamental and cold.

Now to explain the picture, Yuki is talking to a girl, Hiyori Iki, who can see Yato and Yuki. In this, Hiyori tries to be kind toward him, but he brushes her off, stating "You ever been dead before?"

At which, makes everyone feel bad. But I'm in love with this anime and I recommend it to those of you who want to watch a different anime series or to start off your obsession....😂👌🏽✌🏽️.

I blame Chloe for mine...thanks Fam.