A DATE WITH EXO [(CHAPTER 38) PART 2 BAEKHYUN]

Start from the beginning

Mr Park:" Well ___ the reason why we called you in is to actually talk to you about an issue that has recently come to our attention."

I nodded my head for him to continue.

Mr Park:" For you see Miss (Your Surname) one of the EXO members went missing last night. We were on the brink of calling the police. But finally we managed to get a hold of him. Do you know of which member I am talking about?"

I wasnt sure if I was suppose to be truthful or to lie but when I looked at Manager Yu his expression told me that the former option was best.

Me:" Yes I do know."

Mr Park:" Please tell us all who the member is Miss(Your Surname)"

Me:"Luhan."

Upon mentioning Luhans name the boardroom was in an extreme uproar whisphers and even death glares being passed to my direction. Mr Park after trying to get the board to keep quiet spoke again.

Mr Park:" So you were with him last night?"

I just nodded looking away from Mr park.

Mr Park:" You see this is the root of why we brought you in. You see Miss we pride ourselves on our idols and we would do anything to emsure their safety as well as to ensure that their image remains untainted. You couldnt believe how shocked we were when we heard from Luhan when we spoke to him that he was with you when he wasnt answering his phone. We dont want any scandal on EXO especially at this crucial time. Do you understand Miss?"

I looked at Mr park again then at the rest of the board they all crossed their arms patiently waiting for my answer.

Me:" Yes sir I understand and I can assure you no all of you that I wont jeopardise this company. "

The bored seemed pleased hearing my answer and just gave a grunt or a nod to respond to my answer.

Mr Park:" Thats good to hear. (smile) Well on a lighter note we wanted to ask you something?"

I nodded my head again for him to continue.

Mr Park:" Your aware of the Sm Town Week performance from EXO right? What we are asking for you is for you to be apart of EXO'S performance. "

Me:" With due respect sir I actually have a 'Victoria Secret Show' coming up and I normally train in my free time. So I will have to Decline. If thats okay?"

The board nodded before Manager Yu spoke.

Manager Yu:" Well instead of being part of the performance. Why dont you just come and support them instead? As extra publicity for the show. "

The bored smiled at Manager Yu and looked back at me trying to persuade me.

Me:"I will have to talk to my manager."

Mr Park:" Of course, well thats all we had to say. You are excused Miss (Your Surname)."

I bowed and wished them a good night before leaving the room. Manager Kim waited for me by the door jumping to her feet when she saw my face appear from the conference room.

Manager Kim:" Are you okay? What happened? "

I explained everything to Manager Kim on our way out of the SM Building even ranting in the car on the way to the gym. Manager Kim said I should go just to show my face at the concert for the good of the show. She then lectured me on how I should distance myself from the EXO members that I was only working with them and nothing else. I argued with her till we eventually decided to drop the topic.

When we arrived at the gym I planned on staying an extra two hours so that I could take out my frustration and anger out of todays bad events.

****

Manager Kim:" You shouldn't have gone the extra two hours, your body is going to ache tomorrow."

Me:"Im fine ill take something before I go to bed."

We were at our Hotel now nearing our room when I saw a familiar Bouquet on the floor near our sweet door. I picked them up ignoring Manager Kim's stares. I didnt read the note but waited till after I finished showering to read it. Once I was done showering placing the newest Bouquet into a vase I took the note and began to read it:

I heard about the board meeting is everything okay?
I hope so...
Oh and im also sorry that you had to see what you did today.

Stay Strong!

Anonymous.