A DATE WITH EXO [(CHAPTER 58 PART 2/2) SEHUN]

NARRATOR

You finally arrived at Sehuns date location and you were quite surprised. It took  about 3 hours to drive out to the beach front.

You wore shorts with a tank top with your hair tied in a bun all paired with sandles.

Sehun looked very handsome, he was wearing jeans with a knitted jersey and sneakers.

[AN: SEHUN IS WEARING WHAT HE WORE IN BOAS' WHO ARE YOU MV]

Sehun gave you a sweet smile before saying "You look really beautiful ____... I'm  so happy you arrived here safely."  Sehun smiled rubbing the back of his neck.

You couldn't help but smile back at him thanking  him for being so caring.  Sehun then gestured for you to follow him towards the golden sands of the beach.
It was one of those days where the sky was blue with no clouds. But it was not too hot to enjoy the day.

You enjoyed the feel of the suns raises on your skin, it was almost soothing hearing the waves crash onto the shore and feeling the Sun on your arms and legs. You smiled unconscionably. Sehun couldn't help himself, he starred at you from the moment you arrived. In his eyes at this moment you were the most beautiful person . He enjoyed how you smiled at how the sun glistened off your skin. The wind began to blow gently and just like the wind pieces of your hair flew into your face. Sehun reached out towards you tucking the loose hair behind your ear. You blushed unknowingly re-tucking the hair behind your ear.

"So what have you planned for our date today?" You asked after clearing your throat, you felt a little uncomfortable with the way Sehun looked at you, even though you found him handsome you still felt strongly for Luhan. 

"Um.. it is actually a surprise. So you will just have to wait and see." Sehun said smiling at you.

YOUR POV

We continue to walk down the beach before we reached a beautifully set table for two. The table had all sorts of seafood and salads displayed for us. Sehun pulled out the chair for me waiting for me to sit on it. I thanked him before sitting down. The flower arrangement on the table looked so familiar but i couldn't remember where Ive seen these flowers before.  I brushed it off and looked up at Sehun who was handing  a glass of sparkling water over to me. I took it and clinked my glass against his before taking a sip. "I hope you enjoy the food. I have a feeling you might love it" Sehun said with a gentle smile on his face. 

True to his word I actually did enjoy the food as well as the conversation me and Sehun had. We spoke about the most random thing like our musical interests as well as our childhood. I also confessed to him that when i was reading their profiles he was the first EXO member i liked. Sehun blushed quite a bit before laughing embarrassed. We sat in silence for a while before i noticed Sehun writing something on a piece of paper.

"The handwriting was oddly familiar" I thought to myself before snapping my head up to Sehun. he stopped writing looking back at me. 'it couldn't be... it cant be...' 

i thought about it again hoping this was some sort of sick joke. but the way he continued to look at me with a soft saddened expression i realised that my thoughts werent being irrational.

"I can explain... But we will have to be alone." Sehun said getting up from the table. He began to run down the beach, i followed him realising that he didnt want the production crew to listen in on our private conversation. We ran for at least 4km away from the production crew. i continued to look over my shoulder everytime as i ran making sure no one was following us. Once Sehun felt like we were far enough he turned around on his heels facing me. We were both panting. The sky was now a shade of purple due to the setting sun. Th seas waves reached our shins height due to high tide as I waited for Sehun to get his breath back.

"I think you know now that i am Anonymous... I didnt do this to humiliate you or make you think weirdly of me. I just wanted to reach out to you as a friend, i know it sounds strange since i didnt reach out to you personally but through flowers and corny letters... Im really sorry if i may have frightened you but it was coming from a good place." Sehun said before looking at the rising sea. 

I reached out towards him touching his arm. Even though it was really creepy i kinda understood what he was saying and trying to do. I smiled at him before punching him playfully. He looked at me with a confused expression. "I understand what you told me and im not mad at you. even though it is a bit creepy receiving flowers from a complete stranger, im glad it was you and not some complete random." I told him before giving him a hug.

Sehun laughed and hugged me back but it seemed like he was still keeping something to himself. 

"Is there anything else you want to tell me?" I asked looking at Sehuns conflicted face. He began to walk towards me looking at me intensely in my eyes. 

"Do you remember when we had a concert a couple of months ago?" 

I nodded answering yes to his question.

"So you remember that we had an after party as well... Well at the after party it wasnt Luhan who you kissed... It was me."

I stood with my eyes wide open. I mean he had to be joking! I definitely kissed Luhan... I had to have kissed him. I looked at Sehun again trying to make sense of all of this...

"Um... I don't believe you... i know i sound childish but its a lot to take in..."

"I can prove it to you..."

"Prove it then." I asked Sehun with a desperate expression. He began to close the space between us looking into my eyes deeply. He touched my face softly and leaned in. My eyes wide open in disbelief at the current situation. He brushed his lips against mine before kissing me deeply, just like he did at the after party.

NARRATOR

The scenery added a romantic effect to the kiss. an outsider looking in would say that this kiss was almost picture perfect. But it wasn't an outsider looking in witnessing the kiss. Standing at the top of the beach looking down on this romantic scene was Luhan. his heart began to race and his face body boiling with anger. He was at Sehuns date location due to Manager Yu asking him to pick up a parcel for Manager Kim near this beach front. Luhun enraged by the scene unfolding in front of him quickly gets into his car leaving the scene.

Due to coming back to Seoul late in the evening the production staff decided to do interviews the next day in the morning. You didnt speak to Sehun after the kiss but went home quietly processing the entire day. Sehun respected your personal space and just like you was quiet the entire journey back to the dorms. He tried to be as upbeat as possible not to draw attention to himself. He punched the code on the keypad before opening the door. He announced loudly that he was home and arrived safely as he normally did, removing his shoes before walking in the living room. The rest of the EXO members greeted him except for one, before he could even walk to his bedroom Sehun felt a sharp pain against his jaw not realising that someone had just punched him.

The pain continued but on different places on his face. Sehun was knocked out the last thing he saw was Luhans fist slamming against his eye.