A DATE WITH EXO(CHAPTER5)

YOUR POV

I walked behind Manager Kim and Manager Yu who seemed too into their conversation to notice me lagging behind them. The offices were so elegant looking, sometimes I wondered if we were actually in a hotel instead of the SM Entertainment building. In the background you could hear songs being played, I immediately guessed that it was by their very own artists, we passed a Samsung tv playing what seemed to be a music video I suddenly stopped in my tracks "I know you..." I walked towards the flat screen tv and noticed that it was EXO's latest music video "Wolf" being played I remember watching it on the plane. It was one of my favourite songs on the XOXO album aswell as heart attack, don't go and baby.

"____! Come we going to be late"

I took one more glance at the Flat screen before catching up with Manager Kim and Manager Yu.
We finally got to the boardroom where all the major meetings involving SM Entertainment took place, it looked surprisingly identical to "Gabriel Macht's" office in Suits. The directors and producers were quick to their feet when the glass door opened leaving their conversations to greet us.
"GOOD EVENING! Please do come in!" Manager Kim and I were overwhelmed with many handshakes and complements before we were eventually asked to sit down.

Manager Kim nudged me "Thank You for inviting me to be apart of your show, I promise not to disappoint you" I bowed my head seeing my reflection in the glass table.
"No need to thank us! We should be the ones thanking you!" I crumpled my face in confusion as I raised my head back to its original position, why do they need to thank me.
"(Laughing) for you see _____ your arrival has brought much love and anticipation for the many EXO fans, for you see ____ we didn't choose you out of random we knew that an affluent character such as yourself would allow the fans to atleast allow their favourite idols to date. That's why we created this show you see, to allow our cherished EXO to come out of their shell" he gave such a greasy looking smile it made me sick it was like they were basically using me to allow fans to back off the EXO members. 

"Wait... But I've read how EXO fans go crazy over their favourite idols. What makes you think they going to change? I mean I am a outsider after all, wouldn't they want someone from their hometown to "Date" their idols?" I made sure to put my point across as strong as I could without sounding bratty. I mean it was good publicity on both our parts but I wouldn't want to be hated by people especially those I haven't done anything wrong too.

One of the producers named Mr Wong cleared his throat then"We knew you'd say that and no we don't think they change but we do believe over some time they would warm up to the idea and soon send more love" the rest of the board room started to grunt and nod in response to what Mr Wong said. I wasn't really comfortable with the whole idea after listening to the real reason behind the madness, I think everyone in the room could tell when suddenly Manager Yu added his point" But! All the EXO members are really eager to get to know you better! They even said that you were their first choice when they thought of international stars." The board room was in an uproar at that moment choirs of yes could be heard.

Sigh...(Shit I guess I have to do this then) "Okay, I'm all in" I smiled to the board. "Excellent! Well I guess we can start booking photographers and events!" 

"Photographers?" I asked puzzled. "Yes well we need to promote the show you see with teaser images of you and the EXO members to create hype for the show" Mr Wong said

After saying his bit Mr Wong handed me a file from across the table, I read the front cover "SM Entertainment Rules and Regulations" wait? Why do I need regulations? I looked at Manager Kim and she asked them why the rules and regulations where necessary.
They simply explained that its just to ensure safety. 

I paged through the document the rules looked fairly easy, no holding hands in public, no kissing "That won't Happen" , not being around any other celebrity out doors beside the Exo members, not going out till late at night, etc

I shook my head showing the board I approved of the rules. They then handed me another document where I had to sign. It was basically summing up the file document they made me read. I signed the document only after reading it very carefully making sure there wasn't any loop holes.

The board applauded  after I signed the document, and shook mine and Manager Kim's hand."Well since everything is in
Order its time for you to meet EXO! Just before you do the press conference you know to get to know each other!"

I nodded and smiled back at him feeling a little nervous "Okay let's do it!"