Prologue

Author's Note: This whole story will be in Herobrine's point of view/first person view. My last story "Mayhem's Origins" was in third person. Enjoy!

I sat in my study, I wasn't doing anything at all. I couldn't find the strength to do so. Today was the anniversary of gaining my godlike powers... In a day or so, it'll be the anniversary that I- No, I mustn't think about it. There'll be a hybrid prisoner seeing me today and I must show them what happens when they try to escape the complex. There was a knock on the door. "Come in", I answer. The door opened as two pigmen guards came in with that prisoner. The prisoner was shaking at the sight of me, they knew they were in trouble. The two guards sat them in the chair in front of my desk. "I heard you were a bad hybrid today... Trying to escape...", I said as calmly as possible. "I-I'm sorry, p-please don't k-kill me...", they pleaded through a stutter. "Do you know what happens if you try to escape?...", I asked. "W-what?...", they asked. "Death...", I said looking up at them as my white eyes glowed brighter. I stood up from my desk and walked to the other side, next to the hybrid prisoner. I teleported my diamond sword into my hand and raised it high above my head. Then, I brought it down to strike at the prisoner. "WAIT!!!", they said as my sword stopped an inch away from their face. "What?!", I asked angrily. "W-why do you d-do this to p-people?...", they stuttered out. "You... Want to know the story of how I, Herobrine A. K. A. Harry O. Brian became this way?...", I asked. "Y-yes...", they replied. I lowered my sword down to my side. "Then, I shall tell you my tragic tale...", I paused, then continued. "It all started long ago...".

To Be Continued...

Author's Note: That was the prologue to "The Tale Of Herobrine". I don't know if you noticed upon reading, but I never mentioned the hybrid prisoner's name or gender. That's because the hybrid prisoner is YOU, THE READER. Pretty creative if I do say. Anyway, stay tuned for the first chapter. Hope you enjoyed this!