12 | Early smokes and unexpected visitors

Start from the beginning

****

Liam chewed on the end of his pencil as he stared down at the blank page of his notebook in front of him. His mind kept traveling back to Perrie, the way she smirked at him as she and Zayn walked into the building this morning, he literally wanted to rip off her head.

He sighed softly and banged his head against the notebook. After this morning, he couldn't get his mind clear. Especially when that bîtch was out to get his man.

"Woah there. What did the notebook ever do to you?" Liam was quick to sit up straight at the familiar and he looked up, his eyes going wide. "Chris? What— what are you doing here?" To say he wasn't shocked to see his brother standing there would have to be an understatement.

"Thought I might come take a visit. Mum said you were still in school so I thought I could come over here and surprise you. What? Aren't you happy to see me?" Chris asked with a fake pout, arching up an eyebrow.

"No no, I'm happy." Liam smiled brightly and stood up, tackling his older brother in a tight hug. "Is dad with you?" He mumbled against his neck, smiling when he felt his brother hug him back.

"No, he's back in L.A. But I brought Aidan with me." The brunette froze at the mention of Aidan, his heart stopping for a moment. "H—he's here?" He stuttered and pulled away, looking up at him with wide eyes.

"Yeah, he's waiting by the—" Before the older man could even finish his sentence, the seventeen year old was already jogging towards the black Lamborghini where a tall, handsome young man was leaned against, looking around the school parking lot.

"Car." Chris finished with a deep chuckle, taking a seat by the table outside of the cafeteria, watching how Liam jumped into Aidan's arms.

"I missed you!" The brunette squeaked and cupped the lads face, smashing their lips hard together. Aidan smirked against Liam's lips and pushed him against the car, kissing him back as hard he could. "This is a nice welcome." He whispered and pinned him against the dark vehicle, Liam biting his bottom lip.

"What are you doing here?" He asked him breathlessly, looking into his green eyes. "Chris and me have semester break, so we're spending it here." Aidan grinned and licked his lips, looking up at him.

"Out of all the beautiful, party fun islands, perfect for college students, you decide to come to England?"

"It's worth it." The twenty one year old smirked, checking him out. "Damn you look fine." He ran his hand under the boys dress, Liam blushing and pushing his hand away.

"Not here." He giggled softly and tangled his fingers in his locks, grinning. "Then where?" Aidan pouted, rubbing Liam's smooth thigh with his hand.

"Mm, I know a place." Liam smiled, leaning down to kiss him again but they got rudely interrupted by someone clearing their throats, making the older lad let the brunette down and both of them turned around, just to face Liam's friends.

Zayn was standing their with an eyebrow raised at them, Gigi was smirking and Harry was checking Aidan out, Liam already knowing he was picturing him naked. He blushed when they all looked at him. "Um guys, this is Aidan, Aidan, these are Zayn, Gigi and Harry, my friends."

"Nice to meet you guys, I heard so much about you." Aidan smiled charmingly at the three, holding out his hand for Zayn.

The blond looked at his hand, forcing a smile as he slowly grasped it. "We heard... a lot about you too Alex." He said and shook it gently, biting his lip at how hard his grip was.

"It's Aidan." The college student corrected him, narrowing his eyebrows a little. "Alright, Alan." Zayn smiled and let go of his hand, hissing when Gigi stepped on his foot, giving the girl a glare.

"Sorry about this douche bag." She said with a chuckle, sending Zayn a warning look. "It's nice to finally meet you in person. We heard a lot about you." She smiled sweetly, shaking his hand.

"Wow you got a firm grip." Gigi then said after they let go, Aidan chuckling deeply at that. "Thank you beautiful."

"Oh." Gigi blushed at that complement and giggled, quickly covering her mouth at how dreamy it sound. "I uh, yeah." She cleared her throat, Liam chuckling behind Aidan.

The brunette glanced at Zayn, and couldn't help but notice the glare he was giving the older lad, making him furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

He just shrugged it off, smiling up at Aidan once he was finished meeting the rest, Chris soon joining them. "Hello ladies." Liam's brother grinned teasingly at the three others.

"Woah, Zayn, what happened to you?" He asked and rose one of his eyebrows, checking the fake blond out.

"Summer." The lad simply answered, shrugging his shoulders. "Well you look good." Chris chuckled and looked over at Aidan. "Well, we gotta head out now. Promised mum we'd do a little shopping for her." He said and kissed Liam's head. "See you after school little bro." He grinned and opened the car door before getting in.

Before Liam could even say anything, he felt a pair of firm lips press against his, making him squeak a little in surprise. Once he noticed it was Aidan he immediately melted into the kiss, snaking a hand on the back of his neck and tangling his fingers in his locks.

"I'll see you later." Aidan smirked, pecking his lips once more before pulled away completely, and heading over to the passengers side.

Liam nodded his head, looking like he was in a daze. The car pulled out of the parking space, the brunette biting his lip gently as the car left his sight.

He turned around and faced his friends, Gigi and Harry on the edge of squealing and Zayn just looking moody. "You didn't tell us he was such a sex God!?" The blonde squeaked and jumped to him, linking their arms.

"Is he really that big down there ?" Harry linked his other arm with Liam's and the three started walking towards the building again, the curly haired lad being bombarded with questions.

Zayn slumped after them, his hands tugged in his jeans and his mind playing tricks on him, eyes set on Liam.

He's supposed to be his, not Aidan's.