Hunger Part 2

Play - How could you by mario----

I was about to lunge towards her and devour her. but our oh so sweet maid, olivia came to the rescue. she walked to the room wear ing her regular maids costume. it was more of a slutty maids costume but  hey they worked for us, they 'worked ' for thousands of others 'masters' before us so there really was no need for the whole pride in self-image crap. 

Olivia step exactly one foot in front of Sisilia, so that i couldn't get to her. but.. im so glad she did or i wouldnt have smelt the blood that was comming out of the room was coming from sisilia's.. eeewww private. what was this a miscarriage. wait the only times she could ever go out side were when the devil brought her here. 

i used my vampire speed and lifted her by her colar and yelled. " who the hell got you pregnant!!" my voice was laced with anger and venom. i've never been so angry in my entire life. she didnt go out side for a man, the man came to her. and the only man that could ever touch her or any one on our 'staff' was Ramund Anthony Jems, my boyfriend, and my dad, but he was out of the question. this cant my true it just cant.

i hadnt noticed i had my fangs out until she screamed. and might i say i very loud one. thats just one of the many things that i loath about being a vampire. i dropped her on the floor. and covered my ears.Olivia just stood there, shocked. her eyes looked like they were about to jump out of they're sockets. 

sisilia finally stopped screaming, and hugged her trembling body into a small ball.

" no it cant be.!!" i said in disbelief as i backed up towards the door. 

at that very moment Ramund Anthony Jems walked in. He was the love of my life. i thought he was my mate. but no he had to sneek around and rape a human. what i wasnt good enough for him.

i punched him square in his jaw causing him to go flying out the door. i ran up stairs and jumped out my windo. i think it would be better if i got some fresh air. damn it im hungry. i poped my fangs and sinked into the neerest deer. now thats what im talking about.