The Mob

recap- 

he crouched down on one knee in front of me and asked "Isabelle is it really you?" I just stared I didn’t know what to say, he knew I was Isabelle, I mean that’s my name he gave it to me for Christ sake. he stared into my eyes and said “it really is you" and he engulfed me in a bone crushing hug.

"dad what are you talking about?"

he let go and looked me in the eyes and gave me an apologetic look “sorry it happened a long time ago....

 -----

The sky was as dark as night, the street lights flickered as the crows flew above it in a hurry. behind where the crows flew, a few meters behind them were a large and enraged  group of people with pitch forks and lit torches, all headed in one direction... the Everdeen Estate. The Everdeen Estate was the vampires mansion. where they had lived among the humans in secrets of 40 generations, until one unfaithful day.

( Young Isabelle's mother's sister P.O.V)

I was walking home from The Hood. You know the place were a bunch of us ( humans) went to go smoke. its was called the hood cause this guy first started the place, well founded it and always wore a hood when he sold us a smoke. none of us have ever seen him around the community. you know the Hob( place to sell beer) or the Snake hub. ( day job for many teen girls to satisfy mens needs)( where girls sold men many varieties of liqueur for low wages in reveling clothing)( clothing: v-neck t-shirt, one under skirt, no stockings, and thin see-through skirt)

a bunch of us girls all thought he was dreamy because he was so secretive and mysterious. some even tried to sneak him a kiss, when they tried to take of his hood and give him a quick smooch. but he would always catch their hands when they reached for his hood. and he'd say" Don't... Touch... The Hood....." then he'd let go and walk off. 

after a while the cute, mysterious thing went down and we just thought he was well weird. one of the Sissy Chicks: Amanda Huggins- pretty, popular, loved by everyone. Chelsea Wiener- stupid, pretty, loved, informer. Informer means to tell people things they don't need to know. went to tell her parents about how we were all smoking this weird guy's stuff and saying how he hit her. what a wuss. anyway our parents all beat us and made us wear the dunce cap. then we had to go the whole day wearing it, some girls even had dunce outfits. ( consisting of, shirt, skirt, hat, purse) it was so embarrassing.  but what really surprised, and embraced me was when i got home later that evening. 

 --later that evening--

i walked home when i walked in on that smoke guy and... wait let me check if my eyes are deceiving me. i rubbed my eyes and took another look, a good look at the man standing in my living room. it was him. the weed guy, and he was on my sister. i screamed and ran to push him off my sister when he stopped looked at me and then ran to me, grabbed my arm and stopped me with lightning speed, almost vampire speed. okay this is getting really scary. " what in heavens name, is going on here?!" i watched me sister straighten out her dress and then walk over to me. " you might want to sit down. i sat down and then through her long, informative, sometimes frightening and lovely story. and then end she made me promise not to say a word. 

about a year after, Mr. weed, heh heh name, i made it up. was still with my sister, a few months after they got married. then they had this beautiful wedding in town square. i took a while for everyone to notice we've never seen him before. i guess they were to drunk to notice that the day of their wedding. oh well when my sister gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. well that's when things got out of hand. our father was outraged by my sister's new found, mysterious lover and child, and asked the questions that needed to be asked. even the simplest of questions weren't answered. so he thought the worst... Vampire.

 he gathered all of the townspeople around the Everdeen Estate, with their finest torches and sharpest pitch forks. of course my father wouldn't want to kill his own daughter... just her husband. he was a creeper, and well not normal. i know most people thing this is wrong but were in the 18th century for god saick give us a break. 

we set the bushes in front of the estate on fire to set a large enough smoke for them to know what was happening. at least give us that they got a warning, were not evil. then we set the building on fire. i saw annabeth ( isabelle's mother) run out of the building with isabelle held tightly in her arms. i ran to her and guilded her to a safe little hut, just outside of town for her to stay in. no one ever saw  of Mr.weed.

hehe that name never gets old. my father, got a personal maid for annabeth. her name was eliga. she fed them, bathed them etc. but annabeth always complaned about never being able to be outside. and so one night she snuck out and went for a stroll in townsquare with isabelle, and then we never saw them again. noone ever heard from them. and worse father, died of worry and a broken heart.