Slip of the Tongue - Part 1

Hello! This will be the first time that I will write a story about my favorite AAA. It was supposed to be a one-shot, story, but I have decided to cut it into parts as I realized it was getting long. I still hope that the length won't really be an issue here. This story is just something that came to my mind, and I actually thought, 'what if this kind of scenario actually happens' hihihi. I should warn you that this is a ShuuChia story. Anyway, please be kind to me. I hope you will enjoy it!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the main characters in this story.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

"Encore! Thank you very much!" shouted the tall, blond haired leader of the group. Everyone was exhausted after they sang Wake Up! It was now time for their MC to give themselves some rest. They were already at the last leg of their Gold Symphony tour.

"Thank you very much!" the other members said one after the other.

"Ahh everyone is amazing, singing 'happy birthday' to us. Thank you very much!" Shuta said, bowing his head. The other members followed saying their 'thanks' and bowing, too. Shinjiro and Naoya started to walk to the side of the stage to exit.

"So, Uno-chan, don't you have something to tell the audience?" Nissy said, with his left hand on his mic and the right hand on his waist, while his body was swinging side by side. "Tell them! Tell them! Hurry! Hurry!" He added, making his voice sound pitchy on purpose.

"Oi, stop that! It's annoying!" Hidaka said while giggling, and started to run towards Nissy, with his fist lifted trying to show that he wanted to hit the boy. Nissy started to run away from Hidaka.

"Ah! Hahahah!" Nissy shouted. He was looking at his back, checking his distance from the rapper, when suddenly he bumped to his co-member in pink shorts.

"Ahh!" Chiaki exclaimed, losing her balance. She tried to regain her poise by making quick small steps sideways, but Nissy's weight still pushed her body to fall on her side. Luckily, their other co-member, who is in blue and red colored polo beneath his Encore shirt, and ripped black pants, was there to catch them. But most of his arms caught only the tiny body of Chiaki.

"Oi! Oi! Watch out!" Shuta screamed, falling on the floor with Chiaki and Nissy. "Arg, I could actually avoid them, but that would have made Chiaki hit the ground hard." He thought, while closing his eyes tightly because of the pain from hitting the ground, with Chiaki and Nissy's weights that made the impact worse. But the three of them still managed to laugh at their conditions. Chiaki blushed as she slowly opened her eyes, realizing her face was too near Shuta's.

"Eh?" She unconsciously said, still blushing.

"Huh?" Shuta whispered curiously after hearing Chiaki's expression. He tried to open his tightly shut eyes slowly and froze while staring back at Chiaki's eyes. He started to blush, too.

"Ahh!!" The fans screamed.

"Hahahahha!" Hidaka laughed. Hopping around the three members on the floor. He noticed Shuta and Chiaki staring at each other.

"Huh? What happened?" Naoya asked, walking back at the center of the stage with Shinjiro.

"Looks like we missed something Naoya-kun..." Shinjiro said calmly.

"Everyone, please forgive their foolishness, ne?" Misako said, laughing.

"Shu-chan...I... I'm sorry..." Chiaki said, as she felt Nissy's body moving to stand up. She then tried to get up, then felt Shuta's arms released her. She blushed after realizing the guy was hugging her that whole moment.