I felt a sorrow too large to explain. The thought of him hurt, or even worse dead, made me feel half. I let my head fall closing my eyes with my hands. I wanted to cry.

"How...?" I heard Rey say from in front of me causing me to look up. He was okay! He was standing up. At the moment I didn't care how that was possible. I only knew that when he looked at me I felt alive.

Zanne's fear hit me like a ton of bricks making me look at her in alarm 'His eyes were turning yellow; I would have to guess from anger. I would sure as hell be a little pissed if someone threw me against a tree.' I heard Rey's thought and looked back at the man standing in front of the tree.

She was right. His eyes were turning yellow. The only emotions I got from him however was amusement and love. The latter made my heart jump again. How couldn't I have sensed those feelings before? 'Ouch, that kind of hurt. But at least I know that she isn't completely cold towards me according to that worrying face of hers.' he thought looking at me

"Relax, he's not angry. He's amused." I tell Rey getting out from behind her back. I wanted to get closer to him. To make sure he was okay.

"And how would you know that?" Rey asked clearly in a bad mood.

"I don't know, I just do. And I also know that he is not going to hurt us." I said slowly walking towards him

"He's not?" she asked baffled. Her mind was working in overdrive but at that moment I didn't care. I just wanted to be close to him.

I shake my head no at her, keeping my green eyes locked with his brown ones.

"Night!" I heard Rey yelling towards us "Wake me when you stop staring at each other and want to tell me what's going on." She said starting to walk back to the tent.

'She is so beautiful.' I heard him thinking making me blush. 'Mine!' I heard a deeper voice say, but it didn't scare me like I thought it would. It made me feel loved. Protected.

"Zanne!" I heard Rey scream my name. Panic evident in her voice

"What's wrong?" I asked snapping out of the trance I was in. I started walking towards her.

I heard a growl and my blood froze. Somehow I knew that it wasn't the naked man that caused my blood to boil making that sound. I spun towards the bushes

The wolf from the portal! I thought just before it lunged at me. I closed my eyes expecting a blow but there was none. I breathed a sigh of relief opening my eyes but the relief was short lived.

The man must have jumped in front of me trying to protect me. The wolf was on top of him probably making it impossible for him to change. The wolf lunged at his neck causing fear to spread through my body. The man ducked out of his way but it was too late. The wolf sunk his teeth into his shoulder and picked him up like a rag doll. I heard a groan coming from the man before the wolf threw him with an incredible power back into the tree Rey blasted him into earlier. The tree snapped and fell on his legs. He lay deadly still.

"Nooo!" I heard myself scream. The only thing going through my mind was that I had to help him.

I heard the wolf growling and looked over my shoulder. It was in the air already on the killing strike but before it could touch me there was a blinding white light. I saw the wolf disintegrate right before my eyes with a ear piercing howl leaving only a pile of ash.

'Did I miss? Did it get away?' I heard Rey's thoughts echoing in my mind. I looked wide eyed at the spot the wolf was just mere seconds ago. I can't believe she did that!

"No, you didn't miss. You got it." I answered still in awe

'I just fried the wolf to dust.' Rey thought as she went to look at the dust that was left from the wolf.

"Yes you did indeed." I said amazed "I want that power!" How unfair is it that she gets to explode things and I only get to read peoples thoughts and emotions? Oh I shouldn't be ungrateful; I thought sarcastically, I got pointy ears too. Yippee.

"How did you two manage to get a copier after you? A strong one at that." The guy said throwing the tree off of him like it was nothing. ' Yeah go right ahead and forget the one being squashed by a tree.' He thought making me smile

"Oh I'm sorry, it's not that we forgot about you it's just that I've never seen anything like that before." I said feeling kind of bad, going to help him up

'He really needs to get some clothes on.' Rey thought forcing her way into my brain, 'and then I need to know what is going on with the strong immortal naked guy. As in now.' She thought getting bossy. That's what happens when you scream your friend awake in the middle of the woods and then throw a couple of werewolves in there too.

"I don't know. I kind of like him this way" I said with a wink trying to cheer her up. It didn't work according to the glare I received on my comment.

"Wait," Rey said, "what do you mean a copier? That thing was a wolf, well sort of."

"Uhhh yeah he was a werewolf, but he just copied it from someone." He said looking at Rey questioningly

By the thoughts going through their minds Rey and naked guy had a lot of questions. But first things first. Clothes for the wolf guy.

Just thought I'd put up Zanne's P.O.V since I haven't done it before and this should answer a few questions about the previous chapter. Until tomorrow,

Lots of <3 Rizca