Chapter ♥ 6

Chapter ♥ 6

Zayn found three big glass doors in his hunt for exit for freedom. But none were for the exit he was desperately looking for. They all lead him to different places. He had given up after the fourth door where he found himself face to face with the football ground. He was sitting on the bleachers- defeated; when a group of girls halted in front of him.

"Hey there." One with long silky brown hair greeted him. "I am Perrie." She said with a flirtatious smile on her lips.

"Hey!" Zayn was deep into his thoughts but the mixture of perfume made his sense looked up at the four girls.

"We have been seeing you stare at the boys playing football." The one with wavy red hair said. "Are you interested in playing?"

"Uhm...I..." Zayn trailed off not knowing what to say. Maybe it was time for him to freak out and try to run away from there. After all, he was in a wrong school and top it all in a rival's territory.

"Just cut the crap Arianna and you too Perrie. It's pathetic to watch you guys make small talks for a quickie." The dirty blonde said rolling her eyes. "Drag him under the bleachers already."

"Cora..." Perrie and Arianna hissed at her not denying that they indeed wanted a piece of Zayn.

"Wait I haven't seen you before." Another blonde with short hair said eyeing Zayn. "If I remember correctly we didn't get any new students this year."

"You are right Ty-Ty," Perrie said. Now all four has their arms crossed over there chest and were giving Zayn their best stinky eye.

"I heard that only Northwale got a new student." Arianna the gossip queen gasped. "They sent the new student to spy on us!"

"Oh no, they did not just do that." Perrie's face turned red with anger.

"I am going to call Louis," Taylor said and made her way down the bleachers with Perrie to the football ground where some boys were playing their game.

"No, wait." Before Zayn could explain himself Taylor and Perrie had left. He turned to Arianna and Cora. "Let me explain."

"Oh, no sexy spy...you will get what you deserve," Arianna said like a total drama queen. "I am going to go inform other. Cora don't let him out of your sight." She walked away with a click of her heels.

"Shit." Zayn slumped on the bench. Everything was going against him since the last night. Maybe he shouldn't have gone to the bathroom or talked with any boys or let his mother force him to go with Harry. Oh lord Harry the ditcher piece of shit. He wanted his hands on Harry, Niall and Liam- and strangle them.

"Tell me." Cora said still standing in front of him with her crossed arm. "Let me here what's your excuse. Trust me none will listen even if you will shout in speakers."

"I got confused between Northwale and Nortvale." Zayn groaned feeling stupid all over again. "After finding out the ale and vale I was ready to bolt out."

"What stopped you?"

"I can't fucking find the exit."

"That is so pathetic." Cora said looking over her should on the football ground. Perrie and Taylor were marching towards them with fuming Louis behind and other football players with their fist ready to ponder on Zayn's too hot ass.

"Help me please. I swear I am not some spy you guys are taking me for." Zayn stood up and hid behind Cora to not let all the giant beast-boys and their leader- boy with height issues see him.