More wires

Mikey finally removed the IV tube from his arm Shredder then comes in to see that Mikey disobeyed him. Shredder strapped Mikey's lower half of his body and put a wire onto his left cheek and called Stockmen.

Shredder: add more electricity to this shock (he said putting the mouthguard from later in the story into his mouth.)

Stockmen: but mazzzter that is too much electricity.

Shredder: Just Do It Stockmen!

Scockmen: azzz you wish mazzzter.

Stockmen changes the 5 on the zapper to a 10 which made Mikey scream louder and it went on for an hours and a half until Shredder told him to finally stop. Shredder then tried to put the IV tube back into Mikey's arm and Mikey uses the small amount of strength he had trying to refuse the IV tube but he couldn't. Shredder then unstrapped the lower half of Mikey's body to put a new diaper on him but he kicked him in the face and grabbed the button that Shredder used to unstrap Mikey's lower half so he unstrapped the upper half of his body and ran. Mikey didn't get very far because he was grabbed by Shredder who struggled to put Mikey into his restraints when he grabbed a serum that he injected into Mikey's left leg and he begins to fall asleep. As Mikey was asleep Shredder changed Mikey's diaper and put another wire onto his right cheek along with putting the mouthguard into his mouth.

Shredder: make it higher.

Stockmen sighed and turned the machine from a 10 to a 15 shock then he pushed the button Mikey screamed at the top of his lungs as thick tears ran down his cheeks for 2 hours.