0.3

Harper's pov

I open the door to the house. "Bella I'm home" I yell out. "In the living room with Calum" she tells back. I walk into the room. "Hey I'm not going to take you trick or treating tonight ok" I say. She smiles and nods "I'm going with Mali. She's visiting us to meet you and I and mom" she says.

Fucking Mali. Yes I know their siblings too. Ben and Jack Hemmings. Mali koa hood. Lauren and Harry irwin. I knew of her and she knew of me but we were not friends.

It kinda hurts not to take her and that she's ok with someone else taking her. Secretly I hoped she wanted me to take her so I had a excuse to not go to the party. I know luke calum ashton and Michael will be there.

I start to get ready for the party and put my make up and outfit on. (Picture above) I'm going as jigsaw.

I walked down stairs to see Luke Michael Ashton calum Mali and Bella. "Fuck" I say under my breath. I looked around the room and Bella hugged me as calum mouthed "I told Mali not to". I nod in his direction. "So what are you doing tonight" Bella asks. "Well I'm going to a party" I say. She smiles and a car horn is heard from outside.

I bend down to her hight "that's me. I love you don't eat a lot of sugar bye" I say as I walk out the door and to Courtney's car. I get in the back.

"Hey Harp love your outfit" she says. I look at hers and sigh. "Your not even wearing any clothes" I say. She was in a corset and booty shorts she was supposed to be wonder women.

"Danny picked it out" she said. I look at Danny. He shrugs. "Ok let's go then" I say.

As we turn on to the street that the parties on I can already hear the music and smell the booze. Court parks the car and we get out. I walk in through the front door and walk around. Danny had to go drop off some packages and court went with him, leaving me walk around.

I got a drink. Vodka mixed with Jack Daniels. I walk around as I drink it. "Hey hey everyone listen up" the dj says. Everyone looks at him. "We got our home town talent back home. Our musicians Luke hemmings calum hood Ashton irwin and Michael Clifford" he says and everyone claps and I look over at them. Luke and I meet eyes for a split second before I look away.

"We also have the party queen herself HARPER EVENS!! Now no one can drink as much as this girl we missed ya harp" the dj says who is Tyler Owens. He is an old friend we don't talk but he is still nice to me. "Cut the crap Owens turn the music back on" I say. He chuckles and starts the music again.

I walk to the table where all the weed and such is. Classic Evan a bowl of condoms. Dickhead. "Hey" a voice behind me says. I turn around to see Ashton. "What do you want irwin" I say. "I....I Just can't believe you came back and that your going to be calums sister" he says. "Step and thanks for reminding me the wedding is tomorrow. Now leave me the fuck alone" I say and walk away.

As I walk away I bump into Danny and Courtney.  I just dance and hang with them for the rest of the night. As I can feel luke's stare.