Chapter Nine- Danger

* Peeta pov *

I can't believe Katniss is my wife she is the best one ever, yes I do the cooking but she cleans the house and does the laundry.

But I don't know she has been acting weird lately, I don't know probably just a girl thing. Anyways we are in the meadow, having a picnic, now we are laying down on the blanket holding hands and I smile. She is about to fall asleep when a twig snaps behind us, I get up in July and see Gale and two other guys with guns.

I pick up Katniss who fell asleep and run, the man she is a heavy sleeper and I just carried her like 1 month before the wedding and she was never this heavy, weird. I keep running and running. I reach our house, running opening the door. I run in and lock it.

I closed and locked all the windows in the house then the curtains. Then I took Katniss upstairs and brought lots of pillows and blankets in the bathtub and set her in there and locked the door. Oh, I hope they can't get in. Then I fall asleep into a nightmare.

* Katniss pov *

When I wake up a expect to be in the meadow but I'm not, I'm in our bathtub.

I see Peeta sleeping next to me and we are on lots of pillows and covered up in blankets. What did the heck happen?

"Peeta what happened, when did we get home?" I questioned, trying to wake him up.

"WHAT WHAT HAPPENED!" He asks, waking up fast and looking around

"I don't know, do you? All I remember is falling asleep in the meadow." I said, looking around. Why would we be in here?

"Well you fell asleep and then I heard a twig snap and I started to carry you and running home because Gale was chasing us. So I locked up the whole house and locked us in the bathroom." He tells me.

"Thanks, Peeta you saved us," I said, hugging him just then there is a BANG downstairs and we can hear glass being broken.

I Flinch at the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs we have nowhere to go. Then see the window we can climb out again, I go first then Peeta does then we sneak to his car and drive away.

We go to the same parking lot, at least this time we have pillows and blankets, we packed just in case something happened. He parks the car and looks at me.

"So Katniss are you hiding something from me you have been acting funny, and I'm not accusing you of anything. It could just be a girl thing." He says
It is time to tell Peeta the truth.

"Peeta..."