Chapter 8

Joe's POV:
It has been almost a week since Chelsea went to go stay with Hunter and Stephanie but it feels like it has been a lifetime. I decided to shoot Chelsea a text that read: "Hey. Hope your doing ok. Love you Dad." It only took about a couple minutes for her to respond and she said "I am doing fine dad. I love you too."
After I saw that I felt like she wasnt okay because she has been really distant lately and I don't know why but I know one person who would and that is my brother Jon.

Jon's POV:
I just got done with my match against Bray Wyatt and I was walking to my locker room backstage when someone stopped me in my tracks. When I finally realized who it was it didn't really faze me, but I saw the look in my brothers eyes and it worried me. Joe looked at me and asked me "Do you know what's going on with Chelsea, she seems very distant towards me." I really wanted to tell Joe everything but I didn't want to betray Chelsea's trust, I loved them both they were my closest thing to a family but I have been worrying about her too. But I knew that I could call her and talk to her when I was done talking to Joe, so I did what any good brother/boyfriend would do play dumb. I looked at him and said "I don't know man. She doesn't seem like anything is wrong." God I hated lying to him but it was not my place to tell him if something were wrong, she needed to tell him herself. After I lied to my brothers face he put his hand on my shoulder and said "Alright well if she tells you anything please tell me Jon." I nodded and then told him that I needed to go shower and then we went our separate ways. Once I reached my locker room I whipped out my phone and called Chelsea it rang a few times and then she said "Hello?" I said "Hey Babe. How have you been? Your pops is worrying about you." She then replied "Jon! Did you tell him anything?!" I said "Hell No. I love you both but that's not my place." I heard her sigh and then say "Thank you babe. I have been good being with Hunter keeps me leveled. But I got to go okay. Love you." Before I could even say goodbye she hung up, after that I put my phone in my duffle bag and then hopped in the shower. Once I was out of the shower the show was over so Joe and I carpooled back to the hotel, I just didn't know how much longer I could keep lying to my brother.