Chapter 3

When Chelsea woke up she realized that it was about 9:30-10:00 and she was worried that her dad saw her fresh cuts and then pulled down her sleeves and ran downstairs and saw her dad sitting there on the couch watching Law and Order SVU. She polped next to him and then said "Sorry I feel asleep, what did you make for dinner?" he told her that he made Mac and Chesse and Chicken he also told her that he saved her plate in the microwave and that if she was hungry she could heat it up. She felt a big sense of relief flow over her body when he didn't say anything about the cuts, so she heated up her dinner ate it then kissed her dad good night and went back upstairs to go to sleep. When she woke up the mext morning and she checked her phone and realized that she had 3 missed calls and at least 5 texts from Jon (Dean Ambrose) and then she looked at the texts and 3 of them said 'Are you okay? If you are please respond and let me know." then the other 2 said "Listen Chelsea I got your voicemails last night and I need to that your okay. -D" She texted him back and said "Hey D sorry I feel asleep and yeah sorry I didn't mean to call you last night I must of pocket dialed you. But Im okay no need to worry. -C" then she put her phone down and that is when her dad came in and said "Pack your bags because we have to get to Nashville by Monday."
Chelsea looked at her dad, she still had the slightest bit of worry that he saw her cuts from last night. She shook off that thought and said "Okay Dad, I love you." He looked at her with his big blue eyes and said "I love you too sweetie." So after her dad left the room she got up pulled her black suitcase out of the deepest darkest part of her closest and she started throwing almost every piece of clothing she had in there, well that and her headphones, leather jacket, and phone charger of course. After she packed her suitcase, she plopped down on her bed smiling because she knew that Jon was going to be in Nashville and she could not wait to see him.

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a while been super busy. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Let me know in the comments if you have any suggestions.