Chapter 4

It was the day that Chelsea and her dad were supposed to leave for Nashville. Chelsea was so excited that she woke up at like 6 in the morning to find her dad passed out on the couch after binge watching Law and Order: SVU, she sat down near his head and tried whispering "Dad wake up, we have to leave soon." But that didn't work he was in a deep sleep so she then hopped on top of him and said "Dad! Wake Up! We have to leave soon!!" He shot up out worry but also pain because she had her knees on his chest. He looked at her wiped the eye boogers from his eyes smiled and said "What time is it?" He looked at his phone and was happy that Chelsea remembered that they were supposed to leave today but it was also really early.
Roman looked at Chelsea and said "Sweetie, I love that you are so excited ,but could you please get off my chest so I can get up and make sure I have  everything." She giggled and said "Sorry dad, but you made me do that I tried whispering in your ear but you wouldn't wake up." She then shot up off of her dad chest and ran upstairs to check if she had everything for the fifth time since she did not sleep much at all because she was A. Too Excited and B. Texting Jon all night to make sure that he was packed and ready also. So she runs upstairs and pulls out her checklist of the things in her bag and realizes that she has everything she needed. So she shoots Jon a text "Hey you packed and ready?-C"  Not even a minute later shoots her a text back and it says "Yeah just waiting for you and Roman to pick me up. -J" She reply K, and then she puts her phone down on her bed and she runs into her dads room to see if he is ready. She runs into something like a wall then she looks up and she sees her dad smiling he said " Um, Chelsea What are you doing?" She got up and she said "Nothing sorry I was coming to see if you were ready or not." They both looked at each other and laughed it off. After all of this it was 9:30 am luckily Chelsea knew how to keep on schedule so she was running out the door with her dad behind her so they could make it to Jon's house and still have time make it to Nashville by Monday. They got into the bus and Chelsea was mesmerized by how large the bus was and that it had all of this furniture, she looked at her dad and she was like dad how can you afford a huge bus like this? He smiled and said "The perks of working in WWE." She knew that the dream that her father had for her was to work in WWE and become the divas champ, but she did not know what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. They drove for a couple of hours before they got to Jon's house which is all the way in Ohio by the time they got there it was about 1:30-2:00 pm she was drooling at the sight Jon as he walked to the bus. Roman looked over at his daughter he knew that she had a giant crush on his best friend Dean he did not mind it but he also talked to Jon and told him that he can be Chelsea's friend but nothing more.                                                                                                                                                     Dean and Roman had the conversation the night before he told Chelsea told to pack up her stuff because they were going Nashville. Jon completely understood where Roman was coming from and he told Roman that he had nothing to worry about because Chelsea was to young for him anyways. When Dean got on the bus he saw how stunning Chelsea looked even though she was still in her PJ's but he looked at Roman and shook the thought from his mind because even though he felt something for chelsea he did not want to jeopardize his friendship that he had with Roman.