"again?"

"well she didn't know who i was and i being the gentleman i am approached her from behind and touched her shoulder" i chuckle at the thought of Skylar going off on someone because they touched her shoulder.

"But yeah she left as soon as we got to Moscow, i'm on my way home though, i'll be there in 1 hour" and just like that he hangs up. Another hour ticks by, but this one is filled of thoughts of her. Of how she's probably already found even the room i'm staying in. of how gorgeous she looks every time she kisses me. And how much I want to fucking touch her already. Everything i knew about her was suddenly flipped upside down when we met. I expected this person i have on my files on her. i expected someone who's cautious, smart as shit and scared of nothing, a person who'll go to any length to prove her strength. But face to face it was hard for me to remember who i had on file. Her voice, the way she carried herself, the words she spoke, the movement of her hands and the eye contact that made everyone trust her, and an ability that made her so persuasive and such a good operative, that.... That i didn't count for. i've been with other women before, but none has made me question my next move. None has made me question what's real, and what's play. 

Elizabeth was a wild ride. We had a thing going on at when i was CIA and the director of operations for TEST01. But shit got boring fast, we both knew it. We both knew i couldn't stand her monotony and she knew she couldn't stand my evasiveness, my need to be alone. And more than anything my unpredictability. She hated when i was in bed one night and the next day i was gone and likely very far away. Relationships have never worked out for me in my life. i could never have what Chris had with Alicia. He was on the bad side of business but she knew he'd make it back in one piece. Until he didn't, and her life came apart in a matter of minutes.

5am rolls around and the Aston Martin pulls up on the driveway, Seymour gets out with his security detail of 4 men. i go outside and he pulls me into a Russian hug, a strong, sure embrace. "my favorite American. how's everything?" he shakes my shoulders.

"my man" i chuckle. "your daughter is inside safe and sound not a single movement around the house, and i updated your security software, you don't want a virus" and i don't want to owe you anything more.

"come back inside for a drink" before he can continue i shake my head slowly.

"thank you seymour for the favor but i should get going. i've been busy lately. you understand"

"Of course my friend. You go do your baddass American shit. Maybe one day you'll teach me one of those moves you've got so i don't get my balls smashed again" he laughs and walks to the main door as i hop in my BMW.

-------------

Skylar.

When i finally slide into Kaden's room at 5:10am using the cleaning staff's key card i drop off my bags and decide to take my pants off and fall on the soft fancy bed holding my Beretta under my pillow and take a much deserved sleep. At some point afterwards i feel warm hands slide around my waist, pulling me hard and fingers running circles over my belly.

i open my eyes as wide as they go when i wake up in the morning to a hit to the back of my head. The move flips something on and the first thing i do is jump off the bed holding my gun to point it at the source of my attack. Fucking Kaden. "motherfucker" I let out an annoyed sigh.

he wakes up to see me holding the gun. "shit"

"What was that?!" I massage my head.

"What are you talking about?" his eyes are not fully open and he probably doesn't even hear me.

"You hit my fucking head with your... elbow or whatever. Damn, do you work those out?" i see he was sleeping on his chest and his elbows were pointed in both directions.