uhhhhhhhhh

Hi. Remember me? Yah. *awkward silence* ANYWAYS. If you want a TMNT dare book that doesn't have a bunch of comments spamming it already, go check out AmandaDaBOSS's TMNT book! It doesn't have any comments, plus, I'M GONNA BE A SPECIAL GUEST! :P

So go spam her with dares and questions for the TMNT cast!!

Raph: *walks in* *sarcastically* Gee. Thanks for showing your face after bazillions of years. *rolls eyes and crosses arms*

Jay: Hey...you...It's not my fault I get pulled into other various fandoms. I missed you the least.

Raph: Oh yeah? Well then who's fault is it? The audience's?

Jay: *scoffs* Don't be ridiculous. It's uh......

Donnie: *walks in with a notepad and pencil* According to the data I've gathered. It's 60% the producers' fault. And 40% yours.

Jay: DON!! *hugs him* Wow! You're still staying on top of things! *mumbles* Unlike this hot head.

Raph: *growls* What was that?

Jay: EHEHEHE NOTHING.

Don: Well it's great to see you again, Jay! *smiles*

Jay: *side smile* Thanks Don.

Mikey: *sprints in and hugs me* HEY DUDETTE!!

Jay: MIKESTAR! What's good bro? *does super secret handshake with him*

Mikey: *does it with her* It's been AWESOME yo!! Just fighting against the MOST DISGUSTING looking enemies. Too bad they can never be as handsome as me. *smiles proudly*

Jay: *laughs* Sure Mikey, sure. *gives him a noogie*

Mikey: Hey! *pouts*

Jay: *laughs more* I didn't do anything!! *puts hands up in self defense* *realization* Hey wait a minute...where's Leo? *looks around*

Don: Oh yeah, about that. When we told him we were heading to your place, his face just froze and he ran off.

Raph: *gruffy voice* It was weird. Even for him.

Jay: Huh. Well, you guys wanna watch a movie or somethin- *someone busts in through the door* Gah! *quickly moves out of the way, ninja style* L-Leo?

Leo: *out of breath* J-Jay...I...*pants* got you...t-this...*weakly holds up a blue rose*

Jay: *face brightens* OMG OMG OMG OMG. Thanks Leo!! *takes it* You're the best!! I missed you sooooo much!! *hugs him and kisses his cheek*

Leo: *face turns red* I...ugh...*flops onto the back of his shell with a goofy grin on his face*

Mikey: That dude is seriously love struck.

SO YEAH GO CHECK OUT AmandaDaBOSS's DARE BOOK!!