When You Get Captured

You were taking a nice, calming, long walk to the manhole cover to the lair. It was a nice day out so you decided to cherish it. You were about 20 more feet to the cover when a white van pulled up in front of you. You took a step back. Suddenly, well dressed men in black came up to you and grabbed your arms. "Kraang has retrieved the one known as the mate of which is the mate of the one known as, Leonardo, also known as the leader of that which is known as the turtles." you heard one of the guys say. You recognized the name Kraang. Leo told you about them and you listened to every word. "Put me down you robots!" you said. At this point, you were blushing a little. But you didn't know whether to be scared or flattered. They hit you with a hard object on the back of your head. That's when everything went black.

----TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY METALHEAD----

You woke up cold on a floor. You looked around and noticed that you were in some sort of prison. "Hello?" you shouted around. Someone walked in, you recognized that face from when you first met Leo. It was Tigerclaw. You were frozen. "Hello, old foe" Tigerclaw said. You were speechless. Tigerclaw then dragged you out of the cage to a big room with a throne. The throne contained a man sitting on it, covered in armor. "Master Shredder, the Kraang have delivered her to us, just as planned." Tigerclaw said as he threw you down hard enough that you couldn't move. When you looked up, you saw the main enemy of your friends. The Shredder. "Excellant. Let the torcher begin" Shredder spoke evilly, walking down from his thrown towards you.

DUN DUN DUN!!!!! CLIFFHANGER!!!! A big thank you to VenusTMNT for helping me come up with this chapter.