When You Get Jealous

A/N: Okay, before I start this, you just need to imagine that Karai is on our side for just this chapter. And that she's hanging with the turtles. K? K.

You were at your apartment. Being bored to death. So you decided to head to the lair and hang out. You grabbed your phone and a jacket, then headed for the manhole, without being seen.

----TIME SKIP BY CAPTAIN RYAN----

You got to the entrance of the lair and were greeted by Master Splinter. "Good afternoon, Miss (Y/N)." MS said. (yeah, I needed to shorten that.) "Good afternoon to you too." you said bowing. After that you said hello to the rest of the turtles, then went to find Leo. You saw his shadow, training with someone in the dojo. You might as well watch. When you entered the dojo, you saw Leo being pinned by a girl. This ticked you off. To make matters worse, she was smirking. "Ahem" you said, crossing your arms. Leo quickly got up. "Oh. Hey (Y/N)!" he said. "Leo, who is this?" you asked, trying to smile politely. "T-This is Karai. My sister." he stuttered out. You feel all emotions drained out of your face. "Oh" was all you could say. "You may leave now Karai." he said. Karai shrugged and walked out. He smirked. "Are you jealous?" he asked. "N-No." you said. "Okay, Miss, obvious." he said back. He wrapped his arms around your waist. "I love you." he said. "I love you too." you said.

A/N: MORE FEELS!!! So cute!! Next chapter may include cuddling. So prepare yourself. BYE!!!