"You know this is breaking our deal." I taunted but he ignored me.

"Kelsey who are you talking to?" Oh crap on a stick, of course Blake comes in now. I didn't want to know about the crap that Jacob teased me about. I quickly closed the window and blocked it, leaning suspiciously against it but it was the best I could do.

"No one, just getting some air." He didn't buy it, I could tell by the delighted smirk on his face. He was always happy to catch me in the act What's it with boys and smirking? I hope they know they do it way too much.

"Move lil' munchkin. It's that boy isn't it? The one that Mom told me about." I relaxed slightly, knowing I wouldn't have to explain.

I moved out of the way and he opened the window. Jacob was sitting on the branch relaxed, he looked peaceful. If only he could stay like that all the time, I thought.

"Hey kid!" Blake nearly shouted while looking at Jacob. I jumped and he almost fell out of the tree, which would've made for a funny moment but I knew I would've felt bad so I was glad he didn't fall. He looked at my window like it was a mysterious whole.

"Yeah?" Jacob didn't care at all, which made me laugh a little too hard. The only thing that stopped me was Blake putting his hand over my mouth. I looked at Jacob and he was smiling that radiant smile. Did I do that? Could I cause him to smile?

"Come over here." I could've sworn that Blake had lost his mind, that he was crazy and needed to be placed in a psychiatric hospital. How could he just tell Jacob to come into my room? He came over without hesitation, taking a couple steps on some branches and with a hop from the tree, he was at my window. Blake pulled me back so he could get in and then finally uncovered my mouth.

Suddenly the room was filled with awkward silence.

"Hello I'm Blake, Kelsey's older brother." He said very formally. "I heard you've moved in next door and have been flirting with my sister. Now, I find it weird that you're sitting on a tree having a conversation with Kelsey but I figure you two know each other." Blake broke the silence with his statement.

I felt the the third wheel so I went and sat in my bed as they took a set anywhere that was available. I wanted to know what Blake was up to, if only I could have read his mind.

"Yes, we do know each other. Is there any other questions you'd like to ask?" He looked almost as annoyed as I was. I felt like we were finally agreeing.

"Yes, Kelsey there-" He turned to face Jacob and I just watched, waiting for something to happen. "Jacob right?" He always enjoyed embarrassing me and I knew that was what he was going to do.

"Yeah, it's Jacob." He looked so calm.

"Seeing that you were sitting in the tree getting her attention I feel like you do have a thing for her. Do you?" I was shocked he would even ask that but I looked at Jacob he had on the same expression I did. A light shade of blush. I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but I blinked and he was still blushing. His hot and cold personality was confusing and something I thought I hated him but the idea of him blushing made me smile.

"Even though it's none of your business, I'll answer anyway. I do not have a thing for her." They stared at each other. Do guys know when the other one is lying? Girls had tells every girl knew about and I assumed it was the same for guys.

"Oh I think you do but since I'm her brother and you seem smart, I'll let you off the hook. If she lets you, you can stay and continue talking, but if she doesn't then beat it." They both turned to me at the same time, looking for my answer. I hated being put on the spot.

"I don't care anymore." I barely whispered but I saw Jacob's expression lighten so I knew I did something right.

"Okay whatever, I'll talk to you tomorrow sis." Blake left and closed the door behind him.

I got up off the bed and closed the window, it had been bugging me that it was still open. When I turned around Jacob was lying on my bed,, holding my stuffed bear to his chest. He was nuts.

"What are you... What are you doing?" I asked confused and just stood there waiting for a reply. When I didn't get one I sighed, giving up. There's nothing I can do about it.

I gathered my books and papers that on my bed and side table and stuffed them into my bookbag. I was about to open a door that lead to the bathroom when I heard Jacob sit up. I laughed to myself. I don't think he knows there's a bathroom behind the door.

"Where are you going?" He asked panicked. If he really thought I was going to leave him in my room alone to tamper with my things he had another thing coming.

"Just going to the bathroom, why?" I answered and of course, he smirked.

"Can I come." He said more like a statement then question, but I knew I fell right into that.

"No you can not, what you can do is sit there and not touch anything until I get back." All I had to do was pee, if he could cause trouble in that short amount of time I would've been amazed.

I came back from the washroom to see him standing in the middle of my room with his hands in his pockets. "I should go but I'll see you Monday at school." I nodded and watched him walk towards the window.

"You can use the front door if you want, everyone already knows you're here." I laughed.

"I prefer the window." He winked and I could've melted right there. He slid the window up and turned back to me. "I can give you a ride to school if you'd like."

"I've had enough near death experiences but thank you." I told him, earning another smile.

"Well if you change your mind..." He started.

"I'll let you know."

I watched him get safety from my window to his and then closed it along with the blinds. So much for getting a good night sleep.