01

"you're so beautiful, you're flawless, you're sweet, you're kind, you're perfect, you're my everything, you're the one that i need, please don't leave me, you're mine."

third person

"jimin, you're hurting me!", chaeryeong winced in pain as she was being dragged by his one and only boyfriend, jimin.

jimin stopped his track and let go of her wrist  but pushed her against the locker by her shoulder, which made chaeryeong gasped in shock.

"didn't i told you not to talk to that stupid fucker?!", jimin yelled, gritting his teeth as he slammed his fist against the locker.

chaeryeong was literally thrilling, she was scared how jimin treats her this way, but she loves him with her whole heart. she hoped that he could change his attitude, but it looks like she didn't succeed and got worsened.

"fuck!", jimin cursed under his breath and leaned away from chaeryeong's body as he let a deep sigh out.

he couldn't take it when her girlfriend is sad, especially when it's because of him, he just couldn't watch her.

"answer me, baby...", jimin said in deep calm voice this time and he caresses her cheek with the back of his palm, wiping her tears.

"iㅡi'm sorry...", chaeryeong said with a thrilling voice, looking down, avoiding eye contacts with him.

"now will you do a favor for daddy?", he whispered in her ear, causing her to get chills down her spine.

despite that he was mad, angry and yelled at her, and that she was pain, she couldn't help but to forgive him because she loves him, a lot.

November 7, 2016