Shopping

Aubrey's POV

I was woke up to Harry shaking me sat up and bumped into his head and we looked into each others eyes and kissed there was so much fireworks🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆. " So who is my father?" " Louis and Liam is Ashley's" " OK" I got ready and we drove to the mall. Me and Ashley have very different taste in clothes. I'm more girly an she is tomboyish. I ran into Forever 21 and picked out lots of dresses and skirts and blouses. While Ashley picked out shorts, jumpers,t-shirts with long sleeves, jeans and toms. We bought the stuff and Ashley ran into jack Willis and picked out alot of jumpers and jackets.
We both walked to Victoria secrets and told the boys to wait outside. We both bought the underwear and bras out of our money. We walked to a few more shops and ended up with 12 bags each. We all went to MC Donald's to eat and nearly order the whole menu. We left the mall and went home to put all this shopping away. After we got home I went to have shower when I was finished I threw on a nice pair of PJs. I saw Ashley come out of her room with sweatpants an a long sleeve t-shirt.
We watched a movie and started to play truth or dare.We were about to start but Ashley interrupted" who is my dad"
"

Me liam" " YAY" "bitch" Harry mumbled. Ashley broke down after what harry said. " Why would you say that Harry you know our Dad called us that" Everyone was screaming at Harry. "BECAUSE SHE IS ONE" Harry screamed after that I had enough "Harry shut up and go" " Fine" Harry left and we all started to feel sleepy so we all slept on the chair. I woke up and heard someone whimper  I looked around and saw the noise was Ashley on the floor with a Harry on top of her naked and trying to spread her legs open but she wouldn't move. I woke Liam up quietly and told him to be  quiet and pointed to Harry and Ashley. Liam jumped on Harry and started to scream at him all the other boys woke up and Louis ran straight to Ashley and picked her up and carried bridal style upstairs. " Why" I whispered. " Because I was jealous she was so happy that Liam is her dad and I did this" " doesn't mean you do this you bastard you hurt Ashley I hate you"  I yelled  and he tried to grab my arm but I ran upstairs very fast to Ashley and comforted her with Louis. Louis was about to leave until Ashley said" stay I'm scared Harry will come in and hurt me and Aubrey" " OK" he whispered and lay in the middle of us.I felt sleepy so I  snuggled into one of Louis sides and Ashley snuggled into the other side. I have a feeling Ashley likes Louis and Louis likes Ashley. I then let sleep take over me.