adopted by 1D

Ashley's POV

I woke a little while ago I was talking to Aubrey when 5 lads come in. " We saw everything would you both like to be adopted" " Yes" I said and Aubrey said"NO" " Why" " because I don't like gay boy bands" " they aren't gay Dumbo" " Jesus fine you can adopt us" Aubrey said. All the boys came over and squished us in a group hug. " So tell us your names" I said. " I'm Liam" " LOUIS" "Zayn" "Harry" "Niall" " and your names" Harry said seductively. " Aubrey" " ASHLEY" we all played 20 questions and had fun then Liam said " why do you cut Ashley" That hurt bad and I start crying whispering to myself that I'm ugly and a cow and no one wants me. " LIAM" Louis shouted smacking  him upside the head. " I'm sorry I brought that up" " it's OK " it all hot interrupted by a doctor coming in. " Miss Red I would like to inform you that you will be able to get out today. " " thanks" " your welcome sice your clothes are dirty there is new clothes under the bed." I looked under the bed and acted like Spiderman. I took the clothes  and ran into the bathroom I changed into the shorts and crop top and a jumper. I slipped on my toms. I walked out of the bathroom and walked out the hospital room waving everyone else to come. We ran to the limo because there was paps outside. As soon as we got to the flat we hopped out and walked over to the flat/mansion. Louis showed us our rooms and told us we were going shopping tomorrow. My room was purple I firstly ran to the bed and as soon as I hit the pillow I was out like a light.