Chapter 3

*Harry's point of view*

Just looking at the sight in front of me I was pissed off. I thought I was getting ready to punch something, or specifically someone.

All I could get out of my mouth was what the hell is going on here. I was so surprised I didn't know what to do. I had just witnessed my girlfriend and Jordan kissing.

I was shocked, but the next thing that happened was quite shocking and amusing at the same time. Ariel pulled away from Jordan and she slapped him in the face.

The first words that left her mouth were, "what do think you're doing? I can't believe you!" frankly though I couldn't believe it either.

Arial turned to me and said," Harry I don't know what you saw but he kissed me. He forced himself on me. I had nothing to do with it.

In that moment I didn't know what to do so I just did the first thing that came to mind. I punched Jordan in the face as hard as I could. He was instantly on the ground in pain.

I looked back at Arial and she had a few stray tears rolling down her face. she just ran to me and hugged me. I hesitated at first until she started sobbing.

I slowly hugged her back, not wanting her to get any more upset. Jordan got up from the ground after recovering. He just glared at me and then he had the nerve to take a step toward us.

He was still shocked but he could get out a few words. All he said was, "What was that for?" I let Arial out of my arms and I stepped towards Jordan.

I was angry, I could feel my heart beat increasing, I was trying to restrain my self from hitting him again.

"You're seriously asking why I hit you. you kissed my girlfriend for crying out loud! What was I supposed to do just let you off the hook. Do you understand what the word mine means? It means she is not yours, she is MINE. And since she is mine that means that you don't touch my girlfriend let alone kiss her."

Jordan just shouted back at me, "Really Harry, she's not yours, your talking about her like she's your property, which she isn't. I don't see the harm in what happened. It was just a kiss, she didn't even kiss me back."

I was past boiling point. I could feel my face getting red in anger. I didn't know what to do, I yelled back even louder than what I have ever yelled at anyone. "Sorry but last time I checked she is MY girlfriend. I'm not claiming her like a piece of land. I'm stating the fact that she is MY girlfriend, and guess what she will NEVER be yours, EVER. And since she is my girlfriend that means that you can not kiss her but I can."

"Seriously Harry, your acting like I raped her or something like that. It's not like I would be taking away anything that you already haven't anyways."

I can't believe he just brought that up. He must have a wish to die today, "For your information, yes, you would be taking something away that I haven't!You're a selfish and dirty bastard, and you make me sick. Its none of you're business what Arial and I do in private!"

"Woah, man I didn't know. Just calm down Harry." I couldn't tell if Jordan had fear or mockery in his eyes. Maybe a little bit of both. "But seriously have you guys done anything?"

I swear I could see red, "Well you know what Jordan!? I don't really think it's any of your business do you? You prick. So what if we've chosen to not have sex. I don't see a problem with that. And I don't see why you should either."

Instead of continuing the argument Arial grabbed my hand and we made our way to my range rover. I opened Arial's door for her, she quietly thanked me and hopped in the passenger seat. I got in the car and all I did was just put my head against the steering wheel.