Chapter 1

*Arial's point of view*

Beep. Beep. Beep

Uhhhhggg. My alarm clock was going off for school. It's legitimately like prison. At least I have Harry to get me through the day.

I looked over at my clock and it read 5:30am. Time to get ready for school. First, I hurried up and got in the shower, doing my usual routine. After, I got out wrapped a towel around myself, and dried my hair.

I then got in my closet and I picked out my favorite outfit. Skinny jeans with a Pink hoodie. Next I did my hair. My hair is hard to tame. I have long, thick, dark brown, curly hair. A dream and a nightmare all in one.

That's the funny thing about Harry and I, we both have dark brown curly hair. Everyone says that if we have kids it will be a miracle if they don't have curly hair.

I hurried and ran down stairs so that I could eat my breakfast. While in the midst of eating I received a text. It was from Harry.

Hey princess I'm on my way to pick you up xx - Harry

Okay babe xx love you - Arial

Not 5 minutes later I heard a car horn outside. I hurried and grabbed my bag for school, I didn't feel like being late today. I hopped into Harry's car, threw my stuff in the back and then gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Hey babe" Harry said, " You ready for another fun day of school?" I could tell he was being sarcastic, and it wasn't appreciated.

I replied to him, "Hell no I'm not! If it wasn't for you and me wanting to go to college I wouldn't be going to that prison ever day of my life"

Harry chuckled, "Well it's against the law to not go to school, so technically we have to go".

I turned to him and said, " Well aren't you just Mr. Knowitall today," in fact Harry was Mr. knowitall on a daily basis, he was actually one of the top people in our class, along with me of course.

"Hey watch it missy, if you're not careful you won't be getting any treats later"

I turned to him abruptly and said, "you wouldn't dare"

"Oh believe me honey we both know I will, so you better cut the attitude"

"If your so concerned with my attitude than why don't you make me?"

Harry turned to me and said, "Oh believe me love I will." As soon as we pulled into the school parking lot Harry turned the car off, he looked in my eyes for a brief second, and then he planted one on me. This simple kiss soon turned into a heavy make out session. Harry pulled me over so that I was straddling his lap. I started grinding my hips into his and he let out a low moan. As we continued I could feel Harry's bulge.

Out of no where two of Harry's friends, Louis and Niall jumped against both sides of the car causing me to shriek and bite Harry's lip.

A laughing Louis opened Harry's door and said, " Oi mate this is a parking lot, save it for the bedroom man."

"You have some nerve Louis. Next time I catch you and Eleanor you better watch out", you could tell by Harry's tone that he was pissed.

Louis was still laughing, then he said, "Mate its not like I walked in on you guys having sex or something!"

Harry turned to Louis and said, " Hey Lou cut it out mate", At this point Harry's blood was just boiling.

Harry got out of the car then jogged over to my side to open my door. He's always a gentlemen.

Two more of Harry's friends walked over to us, Liam and Zayn. they both said hello, so now we had half of the guys basketball team and a small part of the soccer team. We all looked like a bunch of jocks with us all having varsity jackets on.

Our little group started walking into school. Harry was carrying my gym bag for me, he says that even his gym bag isn't as stinky or as heavy as mine. I don't blame him for complaining though. I have used that bag for so long, and I have so much stuff in it that I find stuff that I lost months ago all the time.

Everyone was going to their classes but Harry and I were still lingering in the hallway. Harry leaned in and gave me a small peck on the lips.

"I love you Arial" he said smiling.

"I love you Harry now get to class" I replied to him. He reluctantly took my gym bag off his shoulder and handed it to me and then he ran off to his first period class. Sadly my first class was gym. So basically I have to bring clothes for gym class, and for volleyball practice after school.

I quickly got changed and headed out of the locker room to start running my 10 laps. Like seriously what gym teacher makes you run 10 laps plus you have to do exercises after that. Plus he's always sexist which pisses me off.

I'm just glad I have my best guy friend, Jordan, I would probably kill someone in here if he wasn't with me. the only bad part is Harry and Jordan aren't very fond of each other, well more of Harry doesn't like Jordan. But they are both on the basketball team so Harry has to get over it.

Finally gym class is over so I head to my next class, History. This is my favorite class of the day. I like the teacher and Harry and I share this class.

I walked in and Harry was already in there so I took a seat next to him. When I sat down Harry put is hand on my knee, I smiled, its just the little things that he does that make me happy I just can't describe it.