chapter 9

contuied

maria pov

i got on Zak laptop, his wallpaper on his laptop was a picture of me and him. i was from yesterday then we were at la rosetta for lunch. that picture was my favorite because i kissing Zak cheek. i got on my twitter account and fans were asking me if me and Zak are going to get married. some asked if they can came to our wedding. i smiled at that thought of Zak and i married me Mrs bagans. i love the thought of marrying him and staring a family i don't think Zak wants me pregnant because I'm doing lockdowns with him. i looked at Zak he was reading what the fans said. he typed on my wall saying maria and i are going to get married in 5 months in London. it will be a new episode of ghost adventures.it felt like he was reading my mind because want to get married in London.we got out off the airplane and got our bags. my thoughts were interrupted when Zak grabbed my hand and brought me to a park.

" maria will you marrie me, i want to be with you everyday " knee on the ground with a small box with a wedding ring

" yes yes i would love too Zak " Zak puts her wedding ring on her wedding hand " Zak i missed you so much " kisses Zak and hugs him

" come on lets go to the taxi " grabs Maria's hand and they walk to the taxi

zak pov

I'm so happy that i asked maria to marrie me. i missed her so much and i promise when i was done with college i would marrie her. maria is my life , she is my guardian angel, she knows how to calm me down when i am mad. I'm loving everyday sec with her. I'm glad she will be living with me in Nevada and coming with me on our lockdowns for ghost adventures.

maria pov

we got to my house i haven't been to my house in a week it was good to be home but i was only here to pack my things. we packed all of my things which took all day to do but it finely done. Aaron, nick , Sara and rose were going to came to my house at 5:00am in the morning to put my things in the back of the van with Sara and rose things that they had at there house. i was so happy that i will be liveing and getting married to Zak. when we were dating in high i always know we would get married.

to be conutied