Ain't Wearin' No Dress

Start from the beginning

The cashier begrudgingly went on to help the next person in line as Janelle grabbed the tray and walked me out of the lobby.

"You so mean!" I laughed as we exited.

"I'm not. She was too thirsty!" she exclaimed. "Droolin' all over you like she ain't never seen a sexy stud!"

I opened the passenger door & we placed the food & stuff in the front seat. I got behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist as she bent in and out of my vehicle. I pressed myself into her bucksome behind & nuzzled the nape of her neck.

"You ain't gotta be jealous baby." I whispered in a slick tone. "You know these the only buns I'm try'na be under! Witcho fione ass!" I licked the back of her earlobe & clutched her as she shivered.

"Better be!" She playfully warned. She kissed me as she pressed her ample ass into my womanhood. That shit ALWAYS turns me on.

Before I realized it, I had her laid in my backseat & was trying to get her out of those black loose fitting cargos that seemed to emphasize her curves instead of hiding them.

"Mmm Baby wait!" she moaned as I kissed up & down her neck.

I had gotten her short sleeve, button down uniform shirt open & hanging half off her shoulder. I had one hand under her under shirt, fondling her sumptuous breasts and my other hand was busy fumbling with the button to her pants.

"Baby I have to go! & so do you!"

She reminded me as she pulled away from me in the spacious backseat. I surrendered & let her go. I checked the time.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed, "I was s'posed to been back like 10 minutes ago!" I got out & readjusted my clothing as she giggled & followed suit.

"Hate to hit & run but-", I embraced her once more. "I gotta go!"

I scurried around to the driver's side & got in.

"Love youuuu!" I yelled as she shut the door & stood back.

"Have a good day sexy!" she hollered back as she waived me off.

I made it back to the office just in time for the midday meeting for which we ordered lunch. I sat through that mundane meeting & the rest of my tedious day at work like a child in school on the day before summer vacation, anxious for five o'clock to hit.

The workday finally came to end. I jetted out of the office & straight over to my mom's.

"Mommmmaaaaaa!!!!" I called out for her as I let myself in.

"In here P!" I heard her voice coming from one of the bedrooms & follow the sound.

I found her, Milandra and - to my surprise - Janelle standing over something on the bed.

"Heyy y'all," i said as I walked in, baffled, "What's goin on?"

"Hi love" Janelle waved at me but didn't come to me.

Instead my mom greeted me with a hug & kiss. I felt her lipstick print on my cheek. My little sister shot me a strange look.

"Baby you know everybody's comin in from everywhere for Mama's services.." my mom spoke like she was choosing her words with me.

I already didn't like where this conversation was headed. I rolled my eyes as my mom went into her schpeel.

"And alotta these folks are older & from a more traditional time..They may not approve of your lifestyle & the way you present yourself..."

I cut her off. "Momma I love you & Granma to death. & I mean no disrespect to you, but I don't care what 'they' think. I probably won't ever see the older folks again unless we're traveling for their funerals. & the cousins my age are probably doin' a helluva lot worse than my educated, gainfully employed, gay ass!"

"I know Prissy. But please. Do it for me. For ya Granma." My mom was bent on me doing something & although I didn't know what it was, I knew I wanted no parts of it.

"Whatchu talkin' 'bout Momma?"

She walks back to the bed and picks up what I now realize is a hanger with a lavender colored fitted dress. Apprehension sets in.

"Momma what is that?"

"Now P. Don't get upset." she inched closer to me. "Just try this on so I can see if it fits." She hands the dress to me but I refuse as if it's a deadly communicable disease.

"Momma you know I don't do dresses."

"Prissy the Pastor that christened you is coming all the way from Dallas!" Momma pleaded.

"I still don't do dresses."

"The family decided to look uniformed. Women in lavender dresses. Men in matching suits."

"Then I'll wear a suit."

"But Babe you're not a man!" Janelle decided to chime in as my mother & I go back and forth.

"And you're not helping Babe," I retort in a loving yet frustrated tone.

"Ma I'm not wearing a dress." With that I stormed out of the house, hopped in my Lexus & angrily sped off.