01 - awkward meeting

"ahhhh jaebum sunbae is so hot~"

"ah yes he is."

the giggling of the girls are very loud and obvious as jaebum walks pass by them. jaebum being the "nice" guy waved at them which made the girls blushed.

"i can see you're still popular jaebum" namjoon sighed."i can't get a girlfriend because girls always notice you when we are together. it sucks, really." he half jokingly confessed.

jaebum and namjoon continued to walk until they reached the stairs. a couple of girls were waiting for them, mostly for jaebum, to give him a letter.

while jaebum was busy entertaining the girls, namjoon noticed a new kid walk pass by them. he was intrigued because he never saw the boy before so he followed him to piss him off to be exact.

jaebum saw namjoon leave so he excused himself from the girls.

"psst!" namjoon tried to get the attention of the boy but he continued to walk.

"hey!" he tried to get his attention again but noticed the the boy has earphones on. because of this, he decided to poke the boy.

the boy removed his earphones. "what?" he asked in a very annoyed tone.

namjoon laughed when he saw the boy's funny expression. "oh nothing."

the boy rolled his eyes, put his earphones back in his ears and continued to walk, completely ignoring  the presence of others.

namjoon didn't give up and continued to follow the boy. jaebum, who is now behind him asked namjoon what he's up to and why he is following someone.

"do you know that boy?" he asked jaebum

"no. quit messing around, lets go"

"okay okay, let me annoy him one more time." jaebum protested with namjoon's idea but before he knew it, namjoon was already behind the boy.

jaebum followed namjoon and with his surprise, namjoon grabbed the boy's butt which surprised the boy and jaebum.

the boy angrily intented to slap namjoon but when he turned his back, he accidentally slapped jaebum.

jaebum who is to say the least, very shocked looked at the boy with so much confusion.

when the boy realized that he slapped the wrong person, he quickly ran because fuck, whatelse is his option. he was too embarrassed.

namjoon chuckled when he saw jaebum get slapped before asking him if he's okay. jaebum can only laugh awkwardly because he was shocked.

-

when youngjae reached his classroom, he was sweating like he just ran a marathon. his heart was racing too fast from the adrenaline rush that he felt after running from the boy whom he accidentally slapped.

"what happened to you?" youngjae's best friend and well, his only friend, jackson asked handing him a handkerchief.

"its a long story, and crazy too." youngjae responded back.

"i can always listen. spill it." jackson insisted.

"okay, so i was walk-" youngjae was cut off when his classmates started freaking out. he got up from his seat to see what is happening and he was shocked when he saw that the guy he slapped minutes ago was standing infront of their room.

youngjae started freaking out. "jackson, hide me." he said in a rush but it was too late.

"hey, you!" jaebum yelled at youngjae.

youngjae froze for a moment. he closed his eyes and turned around, facing the direction of jaebum. when he opened his eyes, he saw an intimidating look in jaebum and namjoon's eyes.

"come with us." but before youngjae could even protest, namjoon already grabbed his wrist, leading him outside their classroom.

youngjae bowed deeply facing jaebum. "i-i'm sorry. im sorry, i didn't mean t-"

"its okay." jaebum smiled, which obviously surprised youngjae. "don't let hi-" namjoon was going to say something but jaebum stopped him.

"i-i'm sorry again. it will never happen again, i'm sorry." youngjae, still not looking at jaebum's eyes, apologized sincerely. he was about to leave but jaebum interrupted.

"wait!"

this caught youngjae's attention and then faced jaebum. "what?" youngjae asked.

"what's your name?" jaebum smiled at him.

"uh, choi youngjae. a sophomore" he said awkwardly.

"i'm im jaebum." the older flashed his smile. "im a junior, this is namjoon." he then pointed at namjoon "sorry for his behavior earlier."

"o-okay." youngjae said awkwardly and left.

jaebum can't help but smile while looking at youngjae leave. namjoon just looked at him, confused.

he's very interesting. jaebum thought.