2.1 Everybody Loves a Clown

Start from the beginning

...................

The only car that Bobby had working was a beat-up, poorly maintained minivan so we had to take that. We stopped outside a place called 'Roadhouse Saloon'. "This is humiliating," Dean snapped and we all climbed out. "I feel like a friggin' soccer mom!"

"It's the only car Bobby had running," Sam pointed out and we started to look around the front of the saloon. "Hello?" I called. "Anybody here?" Sam called. "Hey. You bring the, uh --" Dean asked Sam, clicking his fingers. "Of course," Sam said, throwing a lock-pick kit to Dean and he caught it.

He picked locked the lock on the door and swing it opened. We walked inside, the place was empty and silent, a buzzing of flies the only sound we could hear. A light bold blew out and we looked at it before we continued to walk.

We saw a man was lead across the pool table, passed out with his back to us. "Hey, buddy?" Sam called but there was no response. "I'm guessing that isn't Ellen."

"Yeah," Dean agreed while I nodded. "He could be a sleep or dead," I mumbled and Sam smirked before walking into the back room while Dean and I stayed in the bar area.

I walked across the room, looking around. "Oh god, please let that be a rifle," Dean suddenly said. I turned and quickly hid around the corner when I saw an attractive blond woman standing behind Dean, pointing a gun on his back.

I slowly started pulling out my gun as she cocked the gun, "No, I'm just real happy to see you. Don't move," She ordered. "Not moving, copy that," Dean said, holding his hands up. "You know, you should know something, miss. When you put a rifle on someone, you don't want to put it right against their back. Because it makes it real easy to do . . ." He turned fluidly, grabbing the rifle and cocking it. "That."

The woman punched him in the face and took back the rifle. Dean doubled over, clutching his nose. "Sam! Scarlett! Need some help in here," He called. "I can't see, I can't even see."

The back door opened to reveal Sam, both hands on his head and he entered slowly ,"Sorry, Dean, I can't right now. I'm a . . . little tied up."

He nodded his head, indicating a older woman, who was behind him with a handgun pointed at his head. I showed myself, pointing my gun at the younger woman, "I'm not." They all looked at me. "Drop the guns," I ordered as Dean smirked.

"Scarlett? Sam? Dean? Winchester?" The older woman asked, looking at each of us. "Yeah," Me and my brothers conformed at the same time.

"Son of a bitch," She said quietly. "Mom, you know these guys?" The younger woman asked. "Yeah, I think these are John Winchester's kids," The older woman replied. The three of us looked at her shocked as I lowered my gun slowly. How did she knew that? Or Dad?

She lowered the gun, laughing. "Hey, I'm Ellen. This is my daughter Jo," She introduced. The younger woman, Jo lowered the rifle. "Hey," She said. "You're not gonna hit me again, are you?" Dean joked.

After the little introducing, we all sat down in front of the counter. Ellen handed Dean a small towel filled with ice. "Here you go," She said.

"Thanks," He said as he took it. "You called our dad, said you could help. Help with what?" I asked. "Well, the demon, of course. I heard he was closing in on it," She replied. I shared a look with my brothers.