"I need a schedule."

"You didn't get one in the mail?" she said with a slight attitude.

I did but I wasn't planning on coming to school, so that shit got lost.

"Nah." I lied sucking on my bottom lip. She huffed.

"What's your last name?"

"Robbinson."

She typed a few things in her computer. "Parker?"

I nodded my head, and afterwards she got up from her seat. "I'll be right back, wait right here."

I did as told as she went to the back. A few minutes later she came back with a piece of paper, and handed it to me. I looked at the paper, and all my classes were on it.

"Thanks." She nodded her head as I made my way to my first class Finance. I made sure to take my time because I hate to be in class on time.

Harmony.

"Sis the bell is about to ring we need to hurry up." My adopted sister Kaija told me as I applied my ruby red lipstick in the bathroom.

"I'm in no rush, I'll get there. It's not like we about to learn anything today anyways. I'll say I got lost."

"No! C'mon you need to do better this year so come on."she demanded.

"Girl I'm not thinking about this school."

"Harmony."

"Kai."

"Ugh. C'mon I will walk you to class." She said as she basically grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the bathroom as I huffed dragging my feet.

We went through the crowded hall and she stopped in front of my first period class. I crossed my arms as she looked at me in front of the classroom door. 

"Stop looking like that! It's our last year, and then you won't have to worry about me doing this shit anymore..I gotta go I love you."

"Bye." I said as this annoying bitch walked off. Love her a lot though.

I went inside the classroom, and was greeted by the teacher.

"Hello, I'm Ms.Plaza I'm your Geography teacher this year." She said in a uppity tone smiling way to hard as she extended her hand.

"What's up." I said in a low tone, not looking her way as I made my way to my seat in the front of the class.

I saw that the class wasn't that big, and a bunch of guys were in this class, so I should be okay. A few girls I didn't fuck with sat behind me.

Ding! Ding!

The late bell rang, and a boy came flying in out of breath and sat down next to me. "I'm here." He announced, as the class started to laugh.

"Very good." The teacher replied.

She was writing her name on the board as the guy scooted his desk a little too close for my liking, and it made me feel uncomfortable because of everything I have been through in my life. I moved my desk away from him a little, hoping he wouldn't try and move it again.

"Oh my bad, whats your name?" The guy said, and I looked off not wanting to speak.. he was cute, but I just didn't want anything to go wrong.