Angels fall too, my darling

Start from the beginning

But his mother's death certainly changed him, and America was certainly different, and soon Harry found himself trying very way to forget his pain. He found it in drugs, pulling wild pranks, tattooing your skin and piercing your face, getting high and drinking burning liquor until you woke up the next morning with no memory of last night and a bratty blond beside you, begging for you to call her. It became a daily habit for months until his family found out.

That night was a mess. Harry came home a little drunk, a little high and very angry for a reason he cannot remember. He punched his Uncle and woke up the next day in a jail cell. He returned home to find his bags in the driveway, no one in sight, but he got the message and left. It wasn't many weeks later that he wound up at a bus stop with a pretty blond sitting on the ground, her nose stuck in a book and a cherry lollipop in her fingers.

That was the same girl who left him like leaving a wounded deer to the wolves. The note she left beside him sat at the bottom of his backpack, awaiting its revenge. The betrayal he felt written in blurry blue; messy, much like the situation he found himself in when he awoke and read it. It's funny how everything makes sense eventually.

And it was all quite sad really.

Sighing, Harry put the song on her piano once more and left the room, pulling his shirt off and lying on the couch as he drifted off into a sleep full of pretty hazel eyes with speckles of gold in them.

..

"Elena! I'm coming in there if you don't come out!" Harry banged on her bedroom door. He had been standing there for over 10 minutes, the only response he was getting was a mix of swear words from the girl on the other side.

"Ah-fuck! Just gimme a minute," she yelled back, her voice slightly strained and Harry wondered what the fuck she was doing in there.

It was barely five in the morning, but Harry calculated that a taxi at this time would take at least an hour to get to the airport from Elena's apartment, not to mention they had to get through security. Harry shook his head just thinking about it as the door in front of him opened and Elena walked out, trailing a suitcase behind her as she put her sunglasses on her head. She wore a white and black jumpsuit, denim jacket sitting upon her shoulders and pink heels on her feet.

It only took her about thirty minutes to pack her suitcase and handbag last night and he was glad to find she wasn't one of those girls that had to check they brought everything every 2 to 3 minutes and then halfway to the airport freak out because they forgot a toothbrush. You can buy that sort of shit at airports anyway.

"I'm done," she mumbled, brushing her braid out of her face as she hoisted her handbag up onto her shoulder, "the zip of my jumpsuit jammed."

"Great," He turned around, pulling Elena's black snapback from the hook on the wall and grabbing his own bag from by the door.

"Hey!" she protested, snatching the hat from him as he frowned. "My hat," she smiled, placing it on her head backwards. Harry chuckled.

"It'll be my hat when we get there," he grinned cheekily, walking past her in skinny jeans and a black sleeve shirt, "we don't want me getting discovered now do we?"

Elena rolled her eyes and continued to the elevator, Harry heard her mumble something under her breath, catching the words 'asshole' and 'tosser' as he pressed the down button.

The taxi Harry had called waited out front as they left the building, the old man inside opened his door to help them with their bags but Elena quickly declined the offer, Harry rolled his eyes as he shoved the bags in the back and rudely slammed the boot closed, earning himself a glare as he jumped into the backseat, Elena mirroring his actions on the other side.