15

"No we aren't. See I don't date the whole school like you do Isabella." Leah responded. Leah grabbed my hand and started walking away. Well damn, that was awesome. "She's actually a slut to our group. Did Brendon say I was going to his house after school?" She asked me. I nodded and walked to our last class of the day.

"Well I have singing lessons after school so I can't. But if you pick me up after since it's right next to Brendon's house, let's go to the park." She said. Well I guess I'm walking home today. I texted Brendon and he agreed.

---------------Time Skip---------------

Leah and I were walking hand and hand as the trees fell around us. "See that makeshift tunnel the trees made." Leah pointed out. It was beautiful. I nodded and started to swing out arms back and forth gently. "You know what to do when you go under a tunnel, right?" She asked me. I hummed yes, I just didn't want to lose this moment. Her voice added to it. Pretty much when you go under a tunnel, you hold your breath.

We started nearing the tunnel when Leah started to count off. "Okay. 3,2,1" she said. We both sucked in huge gulps of air. We were running through the tunnel when she grabbed my shoulders and held me there.

She immediately leaned in and kissed me. I gasped immediately but then leaned in with her. She pulled away with her hands still on my shoulders. "My teacher is gonna wonder why I'm so happy." She said sighing. "Look I think I'm strong enough for this." I said and got in the position for her to get on my back.

"Even if you're not it would be goals." She said laughing. I started walking with me giving her a piggyback ride. I looked up at her after a while to see her gracing the leaves in the trees with her finger tips. Some fell on her but she would just hold them until a new one fell. How could she be so perfect?

"What?" Leah asked me looking down.

"I didn't say anything." I told her. I never spoke my thoughts aloud.

"You said something about something being perfect." She said looking back up at the leaves.

"This reminds me of when I was younger and Patrick would carry me on his shoulders during fall. I would reach for the trees and sometimes almost fall off. But he always caught me." She said laughing. I just laughed quietly to myself.

The tunnel went all the way to where Leah's lessons were. Which was nice. We weren't close though. After a while Leah started messing with my hair.

"You should grow your hair out more Andrea. I mean you are already beautiful but it would make you look like a goddess." She said braiding my hair. I couldn't help but blush.

"Aw your cheeks have the complexion of this leaf." She said putting the leaf in my face for me to see. It was probably true. "I can't even have your braid go from behind your shoulder it isn't long enough." Leah whined. It was pretty adorable that she cared so much about my hair. I mean it wasn't that big of a deal but I loved that she was doing my hair in the first place.

"I'm just gonna take your hair out of the braid now." I laughed and walked a little slower. We were gonna be there early and I want to spend as much time in here as possible. "Let's be cliché and have this be our spot. Everyday after school we go here and walk through and then back to someone's house." She explained. It was just even more time with Leah and this place so I obviously agreed.

---------------------------------------------

"I can't wait." I said. "Well that was random. Wait for what, Andrea?" She said smiling. "Everything." I said dropping her off at her lessons. "Thank you so much Andrea. That probably made you tired but just thank you." She said wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me. "I enjoyed it. A lot." I said pausing in between my sentences. "See ya in two hours." She waved walking inside.