8

I woke up this morning and I wasn't on the floor for once. I looked over at my phone and it was 6 am. School started at 8:25 am. Dallon knocked on my door and opened it when I gave him the okay.

"Good morning." He said sitting in the foot of my bed. I smiled at him. He was a pretty good father. "Hey Dal-Pal." I said. He looked around my room and saw more things on my wall. Leah and I had taken lots of photos together and the printer we had here printed those photos.

"Pictures from the weekend." I told him. He nodded and looked back at me. "So Patrick will pick you up at 7:30 today because apparently Leah wants you to meet her friends. And by the time you guys get there it will be 7:50. It takes a while from here." He explained. I nodded and jumped up from my bed. I gave Dallon a hug and walked to my bathroom.

I decided to look really nice. One because it was my first day at the school and I had friends to make and also because of Leah. After brushing my teeth I walked downstairs and grabbed a bowl of cereal. Nothing special for breakfast. I texted Leah while eating.

Drea:Good morning

Leah: Hi!

Leah: Wyd

Drea: I'm eating breakfast. What about you?

Leah: waiting for my dad.

Drea: you don't have to pick me up until 30 after...

Leah: it's takes a while to get to your house

Leah. Btw I also wanted to see the pictures that you printed.

Drea: speaking of printing I need to print my schedule...

Leah: OMG DO THAT NOW

Leah: Fuck food!

I got up and put my bowl in the sink. I walked into that hallway that Breezy and Dallon's room, a guest bathroom and bedroom and second laundry room to the left. On the right was the music and library. I went to the library and saw Dallon in there. He was by the printer. He handed me a paper and leaned on a desk.

"Oh, well thanks Da-." His face lit up."I mean uh Dall." I said correcting myself. His smile fell as he gave me a pat on my right shoulder and walked out. I felt really bad, I didn't mean to hurt him. I should've kept going with what I was going to originally say. I heard the door bell ding, which was Leah most likely.  I heard Dallon talking to Breezy in their room but I couldn't catch everything. I knew Dallon was sad about what I said.

I walked to the door and pulled the two people who were there inside. I looked and saw Leah. I grabbed her hand and ran to my room. "Dude, I fucked up." I told her. She stared at me signaling me to carry on. I had told her the whole story and she shrugged.

"Just don't do it again. If you don't plan on calling him 'dad' for awhile then don't let yourself slip up. Because the moment you call him that it will get his hopes up Drea." She told me. Her advice was great. I stood up and hugged her.

"Thank you so much Leah." I told her. "Of course Andrea! You're pretty much already my bestfriend. It feels like we've known each other forever." She said smiling at me. I gave her another hug, yet this one was quicker. We walked down the stairs to see an awkward Patrick.

"What was that about?" He asked. "Nothing." Leah and I said at the same time. I walked down the hallway to Dallon's room. Instead of finding who I wanted I found Breezy, but she was always awesome to see also. "Library sweetheart." She told me. "Okay. Thank you Breeze." I told her. Leah was already growing on me. I walked across and down the hall to the library. I walked in to see Dallon with glasses on his face reading some papers. I walked behind him and looked down. It was really just a blur to me.

"Panic! stuff?" I asked him. "Nope that's Brendon's job. I'm a touring member. This is Brobecks stuff." Dallon answered. "Brendon's an asshole." I mumbled under my breath, hoping Dallon couldn't hear. He took off his glasses and turned around in his chair to face me. "What was that?" He asked me. "That I have to go." I said trying to cover up my dumb mistake. I walked to the door when Dallon called out. "We're talking after school." He yelled after me. I gave him the peace sign and walked out.

"What does he want to talk about?" Leah asked me as we all walked out. Patrick apparently was interested too. "I called Brendon an asshole under my breath, but Dallon heard me."I told them. "He's a hot asshole." Leah said fangirling.

"Leah." Patrick said grabbing both of our attentions. "No. Just don't." He said. We both started laughing. "Nah I'm trohmosexual."  I said joking around. Patrick looked at us in his mirror in the car. "Is there a Petericksexual?" Leah asked.

"Leah!" Patrick yelled. I never saw Patrick as the yelling type. I guess he is. "I can make it." I told her. "Go to your popular Instagram." She ordered trying to take my phone. Damn she was touchy, not that I minded.

---------------------------------------------

Once we got out of Patrick's car I saw a group of girls by the door of the school. Leah ran towards them grabbing my hand. "Guys! Meet my bestie Andrea. She just moved here. Okay, introduce yourself." They all got in line. Looks like they've done this before.

This first girl was a tall blonde with green eyes. "Anastasia." She said. Then she went to stand next to Leah. Next up was Mack, Clarissa and then one brunette. She looked familiar. She was around my height and had black hair to the middle of her back. She ran to hug me with tears in her eyes.

"Andrea!" She cried. That's when I recognized her. "Isabelle." I whispered to myself.

"Hey Drea. It's been to long." She said still hugging me. It felt good to hug her again. When we were younger and I was sad her hugs made me happy. She still had that comforting smell. There was something about her that made me drawn to her again. Or shall I say everything. She pulled away with her hands on my shoulders.

"We must catch up." She said. Leah looked at me and once we made eye contact she looked down. "Uh, yea go catch up Drea." She said sadly. Was she jealous? She couldn't be, she was to perfect to be jealous of anyone.

"Leah?" I said as Isabelle pulled me to go see our lockers. After making our way there she stood there and looked at me.

"Thank god the duo is back." I smiled and did our hand shake. "Thank God." Things were back to how they were supposed to be. Us

I'm tired and pulled this from nowhere also... If there are mistakes I will fix them later. Good night. 3 votes for next chapter.