7

I woke up on the floor once again. I saw Leah on my side of the bed. Once she noticed I was awake she started laughing. "Oh my god you are so clumsy Andrea!" She exclaimed. "Oh shut up." I said getting up.

"Oh you apparently have a visitor. You might wanna get dressed. Hotness downstairs." I started laughing and trying to catch my breath. "Well since there is hotness downstairs I should take a shower." I said getting my clothes and my towel ready to go into the shower. "I'm out." I said walking to my shower.

While in my shower I started to think about Leah. She was beautiful. Like Isabelle beautiful. I had no døubt that I wasn't over losing my best friend. Leah's eyes, her hair. Like everything.

"Andrea," Leah said knocking on my door. "Are you dying?" She asked. I turned off my shower and got ready. I opened the door to see Leah dressed in my Fall Out Boy sweater and my light blue jeans. Damn, we're the same size. She looked up from her phone and smiled.

"Let me introduce you to Mister Hotness himself. I laughed and followed her downstairs. She stopped to face me after the first of the two flights of stairs. "What's your Instagram?" She asked me leaning against the wall. "It's @Andrea.Werkes." I said. I then even spelled it for her, she soon noticed my pun and playfully hit my arm. "Oh my lord Drea! Fangirl!" She said. I looked at my chipped nails. She followed my gaze.

"We will have to fix this, now." She said. "You can talk to him while I do your nails. She went into the bathroom and brought out this really pretty midnight blue color. "Leah, I don't know. I have only painted my nails before once and my guy friend had to do it for me. Pathetic, can we just talk to the person and not have me paint my nails." She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Good thing I'm painting your nails. Come on!" She said grabbing my hand and running down the stairs. We stopped at the bottom and I just stood there. She was still holding my hand. I looked to where she was waving. I saw two guys standing by the door to the laundry room.

"Got laundry to do Josh?" Leah asked Josh Dun who was leaning on the laundry door. He walked over and gave Leah a hug. "Who is this?" He asked Leah, looking at me. "Andrea." I said looking down.

"Aw! Tyler, look a fan!" Josh said calling Tyler over. He stood next to Josh and just kinda looked at me. I was still looking down. I gave Leah a side look and widened my eyes. "Well hello! I'm not really a statue." Tyler said laughing, and gave me a hug. After Josh gave me a hug.

"Okay great, cool. I have nails to do." Leah said pulling me to the table near the kitchen. She sat me down and started on my nails. Josh and Tyler had sat on both sides of her. Leah said it would be easier directly across since the table isn't that big.

"Okay so about that guy friend you had. Was he more?" She asked me. I widened my eyes and looked back and forth from Tyler and Josh. "What the hell?" I whispered. "What?" She said acting like she didn't do anything wrong.

"Answer the question or I tell everyone you've had 12 boyfriends this year." I pulled my hand away shocked. "No!" I told her putting my hand back in its place. "Okay, good." She said simply.

"So Andrea," Josh paused, changing the subject. "Are you going to Leah's Middle school? It might be difficult since it's the middle of the year." Josh asked. He was so kind. "Yeah, it will be difficult. I have this idiot to show me around. I'm going to her middle school." I said.

Tyler looked at me and smiled. We talked for a while after Leah had finished painting my nails. Soon Tyler and Josh had to leave, so Leah and I went to my room until her dad came. "Leah, Andrea!" I heard Dallon yell after us. I hopped down the stairs along with Leah. "Patrick is here to pick up Leah." Dallon paused. "Dall!" I whined. I didn't want her to leave. Yeah we just met but she was so nice to me.

"Wait Andrea. He will be dropping you guys off at school and then picking you guys up after. Sometimes you guys may even be able to go over to each other's houses." Dallon explained. He turned us to the front door and opened it for us. "Walk your friend out." He said. I closed the door behind me once we had walked out.

"I'll see you in the morning Leah! It's gonna be my first day here." I said excited. "Yea. This was so much fun. Let's try to do this every week?" She asked. I agreed and gave her a long hug. "Okay that's good. We will see each other tomorrow." She assured. "Ha! Okay bye Leah." I waved from my front door. She waves from her passenger seat. That was a great two days.

Sorry if this has mistakes. I'm tired and I pulled this chapter from no where. I will edit it later but for now good night. I can barely see what I'm typing. Good night. Once again, I will be editing this tomorrow. 3 votes for the next chapter. Bye