Bob Ross

One day, Bob Ross wanted to go to church so people would worship him because he found out that people go there every week to worship Jesus. And, since he thought he  was Jesus, he figured that the people would be worshiping him. 

So, he set off for church on his pink tricycle. He peddled down the middle of the street. When he got there he went to the front door, labeled "door," he cried because he couldn't find the door. He looked around, frightened. Where was he? How did he get here. He cried for an hour or so until the people coming for church.

"OMG, I can't wait to praise Jesus today!" Lynda said to her husband.

"OH YEAH, JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Bob Ross screamed. Everyone looked at Bob weirdly, but Bob, who still couldn't find the door, burst through the window. He was in.

Everyone in the room stared at Bob Ross. 

"I'M READY TO BE PRAISED!" He screamed. Unfortunately, everyone started yelling at him, eventually the carried him and threw him out the window one again.

Bob passed out for like 2 hours then woke up. Where was he? How did he get here? 

He remembered he was there to be praised then burst through another window, proceeded to get thrown out the window and lived in an endless cycle for 4 years.