"Ok. Tomorrow morning." Damon nods his head and reaches across my stomach to the nightstand beside myself. His phone is charging there because he doesn't have an outlet on his side. I guess he's calling them to notify that we will meet in the morning. He leans against the backboard and holds his phone to his ear. Once the person on the other side answers he starts explaining that we will meet at this cafe in the town square.

My phone goes off beside me notifying me that I have a message. Damon's eyes travel towards my phone trying to look at my message. God, nosy much? I know for a fact that he wouldn't like it if I looked at his messages so he doesn't need to look at mine.

I grab my phone and unlock it then open my message app.

1 Unread Message From John the cheating slut
~
Hey, Autumn. Merry Christmas, I'll see you when you get back from England. Also, call me <3

Ok, first of all, I did not tell him I was going to England so how does he know? And second, of all, he will not be seeing me when I get back because I'm going to be putting a restraining order on his ass. And what's up with the heart at the end? I hate him and he knows it so why try? At first, I wasn't going to call him but now I am. I'm going to give him a piece of my mind and set him straight once and for all.

I throw the blankets back and walk out of the room without having to listen to Damon's remarks this time. I walk into the kitchen and dial his number. Leaning upon the island, I tap my foot as the third ring goes by.

"Hello?" Johns' voice fills my body with disgust as memories flood back. But no time for that, now if time to chew John out. This is going to be fun.

"Yea whatever. About that text you just sent me. Well, could you like fuck off before I put a restraining order on your sorry cheating ass? Also, if you text me, call me, try and talk to me, or show up in person anywhere I so help me god I will rip your nonexistent penis off and send it to you as a Christmas present. Yea Merry Christmas bitch." I hit the end button on my phone and lay it beside the sink as I grab a glass and take a sip of water from it. Men are so stupid sometimes.

I stare at my phone for a good two minutes before it goes off with a text notification. I type in my pin and open the message app once again and read the new message.

1 Unread Message From John the cheating slut
~
My nonexistent penis? That's not what you were saying when I was-

"Ok, that's enough of that." Damon snatches my phone out of my hands and turns it off then walks back to the room. What the fudge just happened? Was he there that whole time when I was calling him? Oh god, if he was then....I have no idea what!

I walk down the short hallway to our room and open the door to Damon's snoring bouncing off the walls. If you were blindfolded you would have thought nuclear bombs were going off good God.

My eyelids start to close as I reach the bed. I could care less if I was freaking out about the morning when I meet my parents as the only thing I care about now is sleeping in the luxury bed.

»»»»»»»

"You ready?" Damon pops his head into the bathroom while fixing his hair.

"Physically, yes. Mentally, no. But that's not going to stop me." I slip one last hairpin into my bun braid and spray a little hair spray on it. The mirror reflects a girl that's strong and confident about meeting her parents. And I guess that girl is me.

"Did you take your meds?" I nod my head as my eyes flicker to the half empty bottle of white pills for my PTSD. It's been getting out of control all the sudden. Damon says it's because of all my stress that been put upon my shoulders but I think it's because of my parents. The memories, it makes sense.

"Ok now before you lose yourself to you mind let's get going." I run my hands down my faded blue jeans and walk put the bathroom and then the house with Damon right besides me. His hand tries to hold mine but I brush it past his and into my hoodie pocket. I glance over and see someone with a hurt expression on Damon's face before it's quickly covered up by his normal sour look.

"Get in the car." Is all he says before he disappears into the driver's seats. I follow in and strap myself right away before I back out and run back inside. Damon then turns the car on and we make our way to town square.

»»»»»»

"Let's go." I slip out of the car and walk towards the coffee shop with Damon on my heels. We walk in and there they are, sitting at the table in front of me. They both hop up and come over to hug me but it's too much. I can't do this. To much pain in my heart and head, it's telling me to stop. I'm not the strong confident girl that was staring back at me in the mirror. No, I'm a runner. I always will be.

"I-I can't do this. I have t-to get out of here." I rush out before they can see the tears running down my cheeks. Damon starts yelling at me to stop but fucks him. Fuck this world, fuck the universe. And fuck my life.

Tears continue to run down my cheeks as a loud screech comes from beside me. A car spiraling out of control towards me, not stopping anytime soon. I barely have time to react before it hit me.

I guess the saying be careful what you wish for is true. Because the world did just that. Fucked my life.

The last thing I hear before pain and darkness takes over is yelling from Damon and crying from my parents.

=================================================

Well isn't that exciting!! I'm so sorry for the late update but here is the ending for you!!!

Just kidding! The next chapter is the ending.

IMPORTANT: There will not be an epilogue!!! Because.......THERE IS GOING TO BE A SEQUEL!!!! Yep you heard right! A SEQUEL!!!!

Anywaysssss I hope that you don't cry for that long because you have to save all those tears for next chapter! *evil smirk*

Ok serious question! Would it be to cliche if I had Christian Grey from 50 Shades of Grey play Damon? And who for Autumn? Well that's up to you guys! Leave comments about who you want and I'll choose!!

AND DID YALL SEE!! WE BROKE 1k READS!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I LEGIT CRIED BECAUSE OF THIS.

Love you all!!

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE

-T

p.s Update for 39 Days will be out this weekend!! Stay tuned for the next chapter!!